Going back to the Moon, is a big waste of Money.

I believe that the plans to go back to the Moon are a huge financial waste. There is nothing there; we have already been there. What a waste of money that could have been put to better use on Earth. you're ideas. Despite the fact that I don't necessarily disagree, we have spent much, far more money on our senseless wars. I would be in favour of it if it would keep us from fighting pointless wars.

Your thoughts.
1658568723257.png

~S~

I believe that the plans to go back to the Moon are a huge financial waste. There is nothing there; we have already been there. What a waste of money that could have been put to better use on Earth. you're ideas. Despite the fact that I don't necessarily disagree, we have spent much, far more money on our senseless wars. I would be in favour of it if it would keep us from fighting pointless wars.

The only thing I can think of is using the moon for a jump off point if we ever decide to go to Mars.
And while thats a long way off the moon would make a good proving ground for testing the crap we'd need on Mars.

Forum List

Back