Gohmert wants DOJ to investigate Gov. McAuliffe and Mayor for facilitating violence

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wow. He really takes the gloves off here and believes that both the Governor and the Mayor wanted the violence so they could brag.

"Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends Weekend,” Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) called for a Department of Justice investigation of Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-VA) and Charlottesville, VA Mayor Michael Signer for possibly facilitating the violence that took place in Charlottesville earlier this month.

Gohmert said, “The way forward’s not gonna be easy. And I think the Justice Department needs a full investigation of the governor, of the mayor.

They said in court there would be violence at Charlottesville, and then the witnesses and the photographs show they herded these groups to create violence so they could brag."

Gohmert Calls for Investigation of VA Gov McAuliffe for 'Facilitating' Charlottesville Violence - Breitbart

The DOJ is run by Mueller and Rosenstein, and the FBI is run by McCabe, so until those Obama Sycophants are booted to the curb, No Democrat is going to be investigated as they should be. Same with THE IRS who is headed by another entrenched Obama Sycophant, Koskinen.
Wow. He really takes the gloves off here and believes that both the Governor and the Mayor wanted the violence so they could brag.

"Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends Weekend,” Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) called for a Department of Justice investigation of Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-VA) and Charlottesville, VA Mayor Michael Signer for possibly facilitating the violence that took place in Charlottesville earlier this month.

Gohmert said, “The way forward’s not gonna be easy. And I think the Justice Department needs a full investigation of the governor, of the mayor.

They said in court there would be violence at Charlottesville, and then the witnesses and the photographs show they herded these groups to create violence so they could brag."

Gohmert Calls for Investigation of VA Gov McAuliffe for 'Facilitating' Charlottesville Violence - Breitbart

Yeah because Gohmert is an inbred moron

The DOJ is run by Mueller and Rosenstein, and the FBI is run by McCabe, so until those Obama Sycophants are booted to the curb, No Democrat is going to be investigated as they should be. Same with THE IRS who is headed by another entrenched Obama Sycophant, Koskinen.

:lol:

I can't imagine it's easy to maintain that level of cognitive dissonance without exploding. Hats off.

I can't believe one can have their head so far up Their Ass without asphyxiating themselves.

Would you like to lay a bet on it?

As long as Wray and Sessions are disabled by The Obama Regime, and McCabe, Rosenstein, & Mueller are running things, any talk about investigating any Democrats is just for show.

When are Lynch, Powers and Rice going to be subpoenaed to testify for their crimes? Schultz will get off the hook, and Clintons crimes will be swept under the rug just like Comey did.

I can't imagine it's easy to maintain that level of cognitive dissonance without exploding. Hats off.

The government was directly responsible for the violence because they allowed the violent left-wing "counter protestors" to interrupt a protest that was legally planned (including a permit).

They should be brought up on charges both civilly and criminally.

I can't believe one can have their head so far up Their Ass without asphyxiating themselves.

As long as Wray and Sessions are disabled by The Obama Regime, and McCabe, Rosenstein, & Mueller are running things, any talk about investigating any Democrats is just for show.

When are Lynch, Powers and Rice going to be subpoenaed to testify for their crimes? Schultz will get off the hook, and Clintons crimes will be swept under the rug just like Comey did.

This is one of those truths that are so self-evident that even the lefties who pretend not to, know that it's the truth.

So this thread is being actively trolled by three leftist scumbags, posting multiple posts of insults/flames with no content with the explicit endorsement of a mod, who is doing the same.

This is one of those truths that are so self-evident that even the lefties who pretend not to, know that it's the truth.
Which is why there are multiple lefties trolling this thread.

Even the President of the NY chapter of Black Lives Matter pegs it.

Another protester, Hawk Newsome, president of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told CNN affiliate WCAV the police response to "Unite the Right" was different than at rallies he's attended in the past. He said the police in Charlottesville were too far away to prevent any violence.

"The police actually allowed us to square off against each other," Newsome said. "There were fights and the police were standing a block away the entire time. It's almost as if they wanted us to fight each other."

Protesters in Charlottesville blame police for violence - CNN

As a Virginian, I'd like to say FUCK YOU to the conservatives in this thread. Don't take it personally. I know how confused you all are.

The Corrupt Democratic Party are masters of propaganda. They are trying to incite racial violence to get out their racist voter base.

Gohmert is another victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome. At 1 time I liked him, however he is a fake conservative. He is as bad as his pal Hannity. To use the Justice Department for political gain should be a impeachable offense. Gohmert should be punished for suggesting it.

The government was directly responsible for the violence because they allowed the violent left-wing "counter protestors" to interrupt a protest that was legally planned (including a permit).

We now see that you are not a constitutionalist as you pretend to be. They did not interrupt a protest. First, they had a permit, and city officials also pointed out that the park is open to anyone so individuals can come in and protest if they want. Who was violent? One counter protestor was killed and 18 injured in a terrorist attack. Another black man was beaten up. Where are all of these injured white supremacists?

You are the criminal. You want to use the criminal justice system to get even with political enemies. NAZI!!

Did Alex Jones tell you that?

So this thread is being actively trolled by three leftist scumbags, posting multiple posts of insults/flames with no content with the explicit endorsement of a mod, who is doing the same.
Tissue?

Forum List

Back