Godzilla v Kong

Bonzi's boys are here this weekend, we watched this move last night.... much to my delight [rolls eyes]

This was one bad movie. I honestly can't think of a single thing that was done well.
I give it one half of one star. It is that bad.

It was a bad movie. That's why so many people are watching it. It is mindless entertainment for a lot of people that are highly stressed right now.
I get that, but to that point... it is bad at even being a mindless movie, or as I like to refer those movies - mind candy.
There was nothing satisfying in this film. Godzilla and Kong only fight for what - maybe 3 minutes total in the entire film? And in that it was basically scenes of Kong getting his ass kicked like a child.
The hype is why so many watch this film. And shows, with emphasis, how critic ratings are useless anymore.
The Metascore is 59. Which would indicate the movie is.... blah. But not that bad.
That is a higher rating than "The Mule"... that says this movie was better than Mule. Are you kidding me?
YOU SAW IT TOO. He did get his ass kicked. I've never seen the Mule.
"You saw it too".... not by choice... and the only reason they wanted to see it was the hype. And halfway through the movie I noticed they were looking at their phones.

Bonzi's boys are here this weekend, we watched this move last night.... much to my delight [rolls eyes]

This was one bad movie. I honestly can't think of a single thing that was done well.
I give it one half of one star. It is that bad.

It was a bad movie. That's why so many people are watching it. It is mindless entertainment for a lot of people that are highly stressed right now.
I get that, but to that point... it is bad at even being a mindless movie, or as I like to refer those movies - mind candy.
There was nothing satisfying in this film. Godzilla and Kong only fight for what - maybe 3 minutes total in the entire film? And in that it was basically scenes of Kong getting his ass kicked like a child.
The hype is why so many watch this film. And shows, with emphasis, how critic ratings are useless anymore.
The Metascore is 59. Which would indicate the movie is.... blah. But not that bad.
That is a higher rating than "The Mule"... that says this movie was better than Mule. Are you kidding me?
YOU SAW IT TOO. He did get his ass kicked. I've never seen the Mule.
"You saw it too".... not by choice... and the only reason they wanted to see it was the hype. And halfway through the movie I noticed they were looking at their phones.
You saw that he got his ass kicked. Albeit, not by choice.

These movies, Godzilla and others like them are a tradition with me and my cousins since I was about 6 years old. I have to see it to keep up the tradition even though there long gone. I along with my cousins then nephews and nieces have seen them all.

Saw it.
Terrible, but the last monster movie I enjoyed was Frankenstein.
There has never been a movie worthy of the novel.
There has never been one better than the first, unless you count the one frau Bluta in it.
Agree the first original and remake with Raymond Burr were real well done.
No movie has ever been made that came anywhere close to even exploring all the themes and symbolism in the novel.

• Momoko Kōchi as Emiko Yamane one of my favorite actresses , She was in the first film. Say what you want I was just looking at all the awards these films have won and been nominated for. Its a long list.

Forum List

Back