"God's Will Is Of No Concern Of This Congress!" - D-Nadler Denounces / Rejects God On Floor of Congress

1614437943558.png

Which God should they use?
Well it is not Allah and it is not Yahweh so you figure it out and I will give you a hint. The population of the US is 70.6% Christian
What percent are real Christians? 30%

For example if us is 70% Christian that means a lot of Christians are getting abortions. Are pro choice people real Christians?

Well it is not Allah and it is not Yahweh so you figure it out and I will give you a hint. The population of the US is 70.6% Christian

For example if us is 70% Christian that means a lot of Christians are getting abortions. Are pro choice people real Christians?
Are pro choice people real Christians? Absolutely not
Biden and Pelosi are claim to be Christian but they lie through their actions

Islam? Judaism? Christianity? Oh, right...they are one and the same.
Actually Mormons think traditional Christians are following a church that has lost its moral authority back in the dark ages.

Jews and Muslims don’t believe Jesus was messiah.

All they care is that you believe in any god. Any god L do. That way we all nod when I say god bless America.

So 70% say they are Christians but only 30% are actually Christians. They also agree with being a secular society

Isn't a Satanist technically a christian?
According to the Bible in the New Testament Nadler will be judged by God as he has forgotten the tenets of his own background.

Why? What does Jesus say about abortion?

Forum List

Back