God's Team The Dallas Cowboys

heil hitler

Mar 11, 2017
Every year is a great year for the fans of the Dallas Cowboys because our lord Jesus Christ has blessed the world with their presence. It's almost April and the draft is coming Cowboy fans. Who do YOU see God's Team picking up in this years draft?
Additionally....Washington Foreskin fans are banned. If you are a Foreskin Fan I will contact the mods because you are are curse upon mankind.
Namaste.

aa50104c2b4c90992969766d03622919.jpg

Aloha, Bruce :gay:

• Banned

Zeke! WALKING THE D-O-G....Feed the beast!

Motivation Cowboy fans...God Bless you! God's Team!

You know I have read every gay joke with the name Bruce!

Even with the name Bruce I could never be a damn Cowgirls fan nor a Redskin fan either...

Da Bears and yes they suck too!

I would love to see a doubleheader sports event. One baseball game, one football game. New York Wankees versus Dullass Cowgirls. Girls beat the Wankees at baseball, then lose to the same team in their own sport. A lose-lose. :eusa_dance:

• Banned

You know I have read every gay joke with the name Bruce!

Even with the name Bruce I could never be a damn Cowgirls fan nor a Redskin fan either...

Da Bears and yes they suck too!

I would love to see a doubleheader sports event. One baseball game, one football game. New York Wankees versus Dullass Cowgirls. Girls beat the Wankees at baseball, then lose to the same team in their own sport. A lose-lose. :eusa_dance:
In Vajrayana Buddhism there are 32 hells. Your evil dreams have just secured you a position in one of them. Congratulatiosn hater...How bout them Cowboys!....wooooooooooooooo!

A man walked into a bar and sat down for a drink. He noted a dog intently watching a Cowboys-Redskins game. Whenever the Redskins scored, the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This happened over and over as the Redskins scored again and again. At the end of the game, the dog let out a loud howl and ran out of the bar. The man couldn’t believe his eyes.
“That’s amazing,” he told the bartender. “What happens when the Cowboys win?”

“I don’t know,” said the bartender, “The dog’s only four years old.”

A man walked into a bar and sat down for a drink. He noted a dog intently watching a Cowboys-Redskins game. Whenever the Redskins scored, the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This happened over and over as the Redskins scored again and again. At the end of the game, the dog let out a loud howl and ran out of the bar. The man couldn’t believe his eyes.
“That’s amazing,” he told the bartender. “What happens when the Cowboys win?”

“I don’t know,” said the bartender, “The dog’s only four years old.”
uuuh. huh.

Since God is perfect any team He blessed would also be perfect. Therefore it is obvious that God has blessed only one team in all of professional football history. That team included such players as Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Paul Warfield, Nick Bouniconti, and Garo Yepremian. And when the 1972 football season ended, God looked at the team he created and saw that it was good. And then God rested from the work he had made in creating the perfect team, the Miami Dolphins.

Since God is perfect any team He blessed would also be perfect. Therefore it is obvious that God has blessed only one team in all of professional football history. That team included such players as Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Paul Warfield, Nick Bouniconti, and Garo Yepremian. And when the 1972 football season ended, God looked at the team he created and saw that it was good. And then God rested from the work he had made in creating the perfect team, the Miami Dolphins.
I have ALWAYS said that if there were any other team that I would follow in the NFL it would in fact be the Miami Dolphins. I lived in Cocoa in Central Florida as a child and was surrounded by fish fans(uncles). I liked Marino and the Marks brothers as a child. I think that it is a travesty that a QB of his caliber (Top 5 all time...easily) was never blessed with a ring.

I grew up around Washington DC and will always be a Redskins fan. I fear for the future as the Snyder curse continues to drag down the once mighty Skins and it looks like the Cowgirls have the pieces for a Super Bowl run. Snyder must be God's punishment for all the evil in DC.

If the Lord thy God were to favor any team, why woild He not be fot the New Orleans SAINTS?

Say ---- what happens "up there" if the Padres play the Angels? :eusa_think:

Well the Padres would win of course. The Los Angeles Angels have a stupid name which when translated literally reads "The The Angels Angels".
No omnipotent being would support that stuttering shit show.
San Diego Padres all the way...619 South Bay baby!

New Topics

Forum List

Back