GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?
You assume anything on that list can’t be lived without easily?

Good luck with that. You going to boycott all of them?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

Good! So you recognize that it's the same principle at play.

Tell me, do you think bakers should be forced to "bake the cake"? If so, why shouldn't GoDaddy be forced to host sites against their will?

Of course it is the same principal. The right was adamant that a business should be allowed to choose which customers they wanted. You, as a group made the baker a millionaire with GoFundMe donations and direct gifts. The courts decided the baker was allowed to refuse customers. YOU WON. A BAKER CAN REFUSE TO BAKE A CAKE. Now you want to change your mind? Now you want the judges to reverse their decision? You crazy right wingers are all for limiting the rights for your opponents, but not for yourself. Please explain your reasoning for that.

Tell me, do you think bakers should be forced to "bake the cake"? If so, why shouldn't GoDaddy be forced to host sites against their will?

Of course it is the same principal. The right was adamant that a business should be allowed to choose which customers they wanted. You, as a group made the baker a millionaire with GoFundMe donations and direct gifts. The courts decided the baker was allowed to refuse customers. YOU WON. A BAKER CAN REFUSE TO BAKE A CAKE. Now you want to change your mind? ...

Nope. I'm opposed to it in both cases. Are you?

Here's the thread author denouncing "cancel culture" 3 weeks ago, after people tried to boycott Netflix:

Of course it is the same principal. The right was adamant that a business should be allowed to choose which customers they wanted. You, as a group made the baker a millionaire with GoFundMe donations and direct gifts. The courts decided the baker was allowed to refuse customers. YOU WON. A BAKER CAN REFUSE TO BAKE A CAKE. Now you want to change your mind? ...

Nope. I'm opposed to it in both cases. Are you?

My opinion doesn't have any bearing on the precedent that has been set. You can't change the way things are done at will just to make it better for your beliefs. You made your bed, now sleep in it and quit whining.

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?

Tell ya what, moron...

Use your phone to arrange an assasination attempt on a US congressman and then just wait for the FBI to show up.

Here's the thread author denouncing "cancel culture" 3 weeks ago, after people tried to boycott Netflix:

He wants to nationalize GoDaddy and let the government assume responsibility for who they do business with as well as nationalizing the movie industry so the government will be in charge of all their casting choices. Who do you propose to head this new Ministry of Propaganda?.

There is a MASSIVE difference between me not giving them my money and suggesting others do the same vs providers giving us NO CHOICE.

Should I be surprised you can't tell the difference?

He wants to nationalize GoDaddy and let the government assume responsibility for who they do business with as well as nationalizing the movie industry so the government will be in charge of all their casting choices. Who do you propose to head this new Ministry of Propaganda?.

Another moron who doesn't understand the difference between FREEDOM OF CHOICE and CHOICES MADE FOR YOU

Another moron who doesn't understand the difference between FREEDOM OF CHOICE and CHOICES MADE FOR YOU

Of course I do. GoDaddy chose to boot the batshit crazy company.

The internet has wayback machines, if one cares to look. And the other thing he could have done ------ were his aim to present anything remotely resembling objectivity -------- would have been to have a spokesperson or at least a statement from that side.

Did we watch the same video?

He absolutely did have a statement from "that side". It appears at the :19 mark...

That's their basis for dumping the client, NOT any statement describing the content, which is what you originally asked.

True.

But they still had a statement from the other side...

--- and they had nobody, and no further statement, to EXPLAIN that statement. And immediately after that point in the video he completely abandoned his own topic and went rambling on about "the Second Amendment", which is NOT a complaint about inciting violence, the original point to which they NEVER returned. Classic bait and switch and in effect a strawman argument.

Um, okay... I guess...

Another CCC (Cancel Culture Conservative).

GoDaddy wasn't the consumer dumbass.

You CLEARLY don't get it

You CLEARLY don't get it

You’re in rare form tonight, Grandpa. LOL

You CLEARLY don't get it

Evidently not. Just because a consumer wants something doesn't mean a business should be forced to give it to them. Explain in detail what you are trying to say.

You CLEARLY don't get it

Evidently not. Just because a consumer wants something doesn't mean a business should be forced to give it to them. Explain in detail what you are trying to say.

I think he's trying to say "I salivate on command for Fucker Carlson, even if what he says is bullshit".

New Topics

Forum List

Back