GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

I think the one we should be boycotting is My Pillow. The owner, Mike Lindell just advised Trump to declare martial law and suspend the Constitution.

I guess I need to buy a few more of his pillows now.
As the saying goes: “A fool and his money are soon parted”.

If he wants to buy from My Pillow why do you care? How do you know what the product is like?

I don’t believe politics is that important to override a good product.

I think the one we should be boycotting is My Pillow. The owner, Mike Lindell just advised Trump to declare martial law and suspend the Constitution.

You can boycott whoever you want. Not my business or concern, it is nice to live in a country where we have this freedom. I don’t care about politics when purchasing products but do what you need to do to feel better about yourself.
Thanks for being so considerate. And thanks for the lecture - even though I didn’t sign up for it.

You gave your opinion but I can’t give mine?

This board is based on people giving an opinion and people responding to the opinion. So it is what you signed up for. :ack-1:

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

Good! So you recognize that it's the same principle at play.

Tell me, do you think bakers should be forced to "bake the cake"? If so, why shouldn't GoDaddy be forced to host sites against their will?

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?
You assume anything on that list can’t be lived without easily?

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?

Not sure how they can mind their own business and participate in sales for another company. Make up your mind. Can a business decide who they want to do business with or not?

You ignored my first response to this ridiculous argument.

They are merely selling access to the internet. They are in no way considered publishers of said content.

When is You-Tube going to strike all the RAPE WOMEN AND KILL COPS rap videos from their service???

Oh thats right, this isn't about regulating violence. Its about CONSERVATIVES

YouTube is ridiculous. They de monitize true crime content and videos about Loch Ness and big foot.

He is allowed his opinion as are you. You can’t tell him who or what to like, you have no authority to. You can tell him what you think, which you have. Beyond that, you have nothing.

I boycott Walmart and Target because they are big ugly box stores that sell a lot of cheap Chinese crap. I shop local and try to buy American goods. You can’t stop me from having an opinion.

Can you read?? Who the fuck claimed an "authority to tell anybody what to like"? Who the fuck suggested "stopping" anybody from having an opinion? Where the fuck is any of that?

Strawman much? Invent fake persecution complexes much?

Btw I had to cut out the context because you FUCKED UP THE QUOTE NEST so badly. See if you can quote a post at a time. Like normal people. Think you can figure that out?

and look, you can hand a "Disagree" on here all you like but you what you can't do is answer the question.

Last edited:

An ISP booting a client for inciting violence is "political" now?

Oh and nice video. Didja watch it? Because if you do you'll see Fucker immediately switches the topic from inciting violence to some shit about the Second Amendment. As if Fox Noise viewers are too stupid to see him doing that.

Oh wait.

HEY retarded asshole. Gun manufacturer/retailer. Second Amendment. Right to bear arms under attack from assholes like you. Only an idiot fails to see the connection there. Oh, wait.......

Exactly, Fucker Carlson is an idiot. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say he knows his audience is comprised of idiots who don't have the mental capacity to see what he's doing here.

How did they incite violence?

We'll never know, since the Fucker Carlson propaganda piece pointedly declined to show us that content, or to speak with anyone from GoDaddy who made the decision, or even to stay on the topic of the complaint.

That tells me whatever the content was and whatever position the ISP took, would have been inconvenient to the Carlson rant. So he just switched lanes altogether.

Last edited:

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?

Where the fuck does it say anything about "screening"? YOUR OWN VIDEO displays a statement about them getting complaints.

By the way here's a tip. The word "are" is what we call a PLURAL. That means you can't team it up with a singular noun. This is shit most of us learn around age six.

You're always so mad. Maybe you should seek some help, pogo.

We'll never know, since the Fucker Carlson propaganda piece pointedly declined to show us that content, or to speak with anyone from GoDaddy who made the decision, or even to stay on the topic of the complaint.

The sense I got was that GoDaddy never shared the content with Carlson.

He can't really show it to you if he doesn't have it...

That tells me whatever the content was and whatever position the ISP took, would have been inconvenient to the Carlson rant. So he just switched lanes altogether.

The sense I got was that GoDaddy never shared the content with Carlson.

He can't really show it to you if he doesn't have it...

The internet has wayback machines, if one cares to look. And the other thing he could have done ------ were his aim to present anything remotely resembling objectivity -------- would have been to have a spokesperson or at least a statement from that side.

But he didn't. All he had was the direct object of the site move, the literal owner of the website. And they talked about everything BUT the content that had been there. So the question presented at the beginning of the piece.... was never even touched. It's reasonable to expect that that website owner didn't want to discuss it, presumably because he knew the hosting company was right.

I've used network solutions since 2002...Obviously pretty happy with them.A lil spendy but tech knows their shit and are 24/7 pop up chat and whatsapp
Grampa joins Cancel Culture.
a24b656b-9c3b-48e2-98f1-a5738ca0f43d.sized-1000x1000.gif

The internet has wayback machines, if one cares to look. And the other thing he could have done ------ were his aim to present anything remotely resembling objectivity -------- would have been to have a spokesperson or at least a statement from that side.

Did we watch the same video?

He absolutely did have a statement from "that side". It appears at the :19 mark...

Oh and nice video. Didja watch it? Because if you do you'll see Fucker immediately switches the topic from inciting violence to some shit about the Second Amendment. As if Fox Noise viewers are too stupid to see him doing that.

Oh wait.

HEY retarded asshole. Gun manufacturer/retailer. Second Amendment. Right to bear arms under attack from assholes like you. Only an idiot fails to see the connection there. Oh, wait.......

Exactly, Fucker Carlson is an idiot. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say he knows his audience is comprised of idiots who don't have the mental capacity to see what he's doing here.

Well Tucker makes more money in one minute than you’ll ever see. You don’t have the mental capacity of a chimp. Your stupidity shows yet again. Since you’re claiming to have watched this, that makes you an idiot. Oh yes, you read only left wing blogs and ASSume that makes you smart. Hint dummy, it doesn’t.

Oh wait.

Well Tucker makes more money in one minute than you’ll ever see. You don’t have the mental capacity of a chimp. Your stupidity shows yet again. Since you’re claiming to have watched this, that makes you an idiot. Oh yes, you read only left wing blogs and ASSume that makes you smart. Hint dummy, it doesn’t.

RILLY?? Liars make money WHO KNEW.

I don't give a fuck if a snake oil salesman makes money that I don't because I have integrity and he doesn't.

Fucking dumbass.

He absolutely did have a statement from "that side". It appears at the :19 mark...

That's their basis for dumping the client, NOT any statement describing the content, which is what you originally asked.

That's their basis for dumping the client, NOT any statement describing the content, which is what you originally asked.

True.

But they still had a statement from the other side...

True.

But they still had a statement from the other side...

--- and they had nobody, and no further statement, to EXPLAIN that statement. And immediately after that point in the video he completely abandoned his own topic and went rambling on about "the Second Amendment", which is NOT a complaint about inciting violence, the original point to which they NEVER returned. Classic bait and switch and in effect a strawman argument.

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?

I boycott lots of things based on my likes and dislikes and you do it as well.

I do? Like what?

Would you stay at a Trump resort or buy a product that Trump puts out or a book by Trump? Do you have restaurants that you will not eat at based on quality of food? Taste? Service? That is one example, a boycott isn’t always political.

There are car dealerships I don’t shop at because of business practices, not politics.

A study found liberals a much more likely to boycott than conservatives. Many liberals say they refuse to shop at Walmart. I find that amusing because Walmart made the conservative list as well, yet they are the number one retailer in the world.

None of those listed by you do I boycott based on politics, several I boycott based on quality, service and business practices. Twitter I will not get based on the type of service and the lack of quality in my life, I don’t want or need the drama that it seems to be engaged in, same with Facebook.

Walmart and Target, I boycott as I dislike impersonal big box stores, I shop mom and pops and buy quality, American and supporting local businesses.

Most of those you list as conservative boycotts I have never heard anyone boycotting.
I’m not talking about boycotting restaurants because of poor service or food. I’m talking about avoiding businesses entirely because of political reasons.

That was kind of the point.

Car dealerships, restaurants, and stores I don’t boycott.

The made-up study you’re referencing is wrong. I just listed several dozen companies that conservatives are boycotting over political reasons.

I’m a conservative and I know of no one that boycotts. This board most every event boycotts. In real life I know of no one.

So I think it is just BS but you can boycott any business you want and that is your right.

Oh and BTW, here is the study I made up. :rolleyes-41:

You’re a conservative and you’re in a conservative thread...ABOUT BOYCOTTING. Do you think the list I created came out of nowhere?

And you lied about your study. It doesn’t say that liberals are much more likely to boycott. It says that liberals think it’s fair to do so, which it is. It’s stupid, but it’s fair. Conservatives hate the idea of boycotting yet do it A LOT.

Forum List

Back