GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

Sure. Keep thinking that, whilst I continue pasting you into the ground regularly on this forum.

I don't come here to entertain or reassure anyone. I come here to make people uncomfortable with my point of view.

If making salient points makes one dumb, I would rather remain dumb than what passes for "smart" on your end.

Good day.
Anyone who feels the need to TELL people he’s smart...probably isn’t. Intelligence speaks for itself.

Well then, spare me the lecture and tell that to Bulldog. He seems to be flaunting his "intelligence" all over this thread.

Might I also inform you that stupidity also speaks for itself? I must thank you and your liberal friends for expertly demonstrating that point for me.

Anyway, I should unfollow this thread. All this discussion is pointless and irrelevant to the topic.

Later.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Free markets don’t like cuntery. :dunno:

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English.

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English

That is plain old school English.

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion.

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion
I’m sorry. Did you have a point?

No. In that instance I was bored.

Or is "the free market doesn't like cuntery" supposed to be a point in and of itself?

Nah. Just a flame. Because you had no other points to make.

Moving on.

Or is "the free market doesn't like cuntery" supposed to be a point in and of itself?
It was. Do you have something to say?

Oh I see, so you view anyone who disagrees with you as engaging in "cuntery". Okay then. Thanks for making that clear.

Is your name 'free markets' or are you lost?

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion.

Moving on.

Oh I see, so you view anyone who disagrees with you as engaging in "cuntery". Okay then. Thanks for making that clear.

The content of the post reflects the biases and prejudices of the poster. You are a prime example of that. You and Hutch here only see the "free markets" as those who share your viewpoints.

Lost? Nah, only in a bowl of popcorn.

Sure. Keep thinking that, whilst I continue pasting you into the ground regularly on this forum.

I don't come here to entertain or reassure anyone. I come here to make people uncomfortable with my point of view.

If making salient points makes one dumb, I would rather remain dumb than what passes for "smart" on your end.

Good day.
Anyone who feels the need to TELL people he’s smart...probably isn’t. Intelligence speaks for itself.

Well then, spare me the lecture and tell that to Bulldog. He seems to be flaunting his "intelligence" all over this thread.

Might I also inform you that stupidity also speaks for itself? I must thank you and your liberal friends for expertly demonstrating that point for me.

Anyway, I should unfollow this thread. All this discussion is pointless and irrelevant to the topic.

Later.

Later.
Calling someone stupid is usually just a matter of transference.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Moving on.

No.
That’s not what I said at all. If you are going to engage me, do try and keep up.

I said the free markets don’t like cuntery.

Do you have something to say about the markets?

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Moving on.

The content of the post reflects the biases and prejudices of the poster. You are a prime example of that. You and Hutch here only see the "free markets" as those who share your viewpoints.

Going back to GoDaddy do you think they should be forced to do business with AR15.com? Or would you be against that sort of...you know.

Lost? Nah, only in a bowl of popcorn.

Who are you fooling? You got bent out of shape because you thought 'cuntery' was about you.

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

So you want the baker to sue the gay couple and get his money back? Yes or no question. Hypocrite

So you want the baker to sue the gay couple and get his money back? Yes or no question. Hypocrite
I think the gay baker needs to find his own thread.

Hahahaha you guys gonna keep boycotting till you find yourself in a cave. And for what?because they all hurt your baby leader's feelings?

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?

I boycott lots of things based on my likes and dislikes and you do it as well.

I do? Like what?

Would you stay at a Trump resort or buy a product that Trump puts out or a book by Trump? Do you have restaurants that you will not eat at based on quality of food? Taste? Service? That is one example, a boycott isn’t always political.

There are car dealerships I don’t shop at because of business practices, not politics.

A study found liberals a much more likely to boycott than conservatives. Many liberals say they refuse to shop at Walmart. I find that amusing because Walmart made the conservative list as well, yet they are the number one retailer in the world.

None of those listed by you do I boycott based on politics, several I boycott based on quality, service and business practices. Twitter I will not get based on the type of service and the lack of quality in my life, I don’t want or need the drama that it seems to be engaged in, same with Facebook.

Walmart and Target, I boycott as I dislike impersonal big box stores, I shop mom and pops and buy quality, American and supporting local businesses.

Most of those you list as conservative boycotts I have never heard anyone boycotting.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?

I do? Like what?

Would you stay at a Trump resort or buy a product that Trump puts out or a book by Trump? Do you have restaurants that you will not eat at based on quality of food? Taste? Service? That is one example, a boycott isn’t always political.

There are car dealerships I don’t shop at because of business practices, not politics.

A study found liberals a much more likely to boycott than conservatives. Many liberals say they refuse to shop at Walmart. I find that amusing because Walmart made the conservative list as well, yet they are the number one retailer in the world.

None of those listed by you do I boycott based on politics, several I boycott based on quality, service and business practices. Twitter I will not get based on the type of service and the lack of quality in my life, I don’t want or need the drama that it seems to be engaged in, same with Facebook.

Walmart and Target, I boycott as I dislike impersonal big box stores, I shop mom and pops and buy quality, American and supporting local businesses.

Most of those you list as conservative boycotts I have never heard anyone boycotting.
I’m not talking about boycotting restaurants because of poor service or food. I’m talking about avoiding businesses entirely because of political reasons.

That was kind of the point.

Car dealerships, restaurants, and stores I don’t boycott.

The made-up study you’re referencing is wrong. I just listed several dozen companies that conservatives are boycotting over political reasons.

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

I think the gay baker needs to find his own thread.

You're a hypocrite, got it.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

I do? Like what?

I’m not talking about boycotting restaurants because of poor service or food. I’m talking about avoiding businesses entirely because of political reasons.

That was kind of the point.

Car dealerships, restaurants, and stores I don’t boycott.

The made-up study you’re referencing is wrong. I just listed several dozen companies that conservatives are boycotting over political reasons.

I’m a conservative and I know of no one that boycotts. This board most every event boycotts. In real life I know of no one.

So I think it is just BS but you can boycott any business you want and that is your right.

Oh and BTW, here is the study I made up. :rolleyes-41:

I think the one we should be boycotting is My Pillow. The owner, Mike Lindell just advised Trump to declare martial law and suspend the Constitution.

You can boycott whoever you want. Not my business or concern, it is nice to live in a country where we have this freedom. I don’t care about politics when purchasing products but do what you need to do to feel better about yourself.

I think the one we should be boycotting is My Pillow. The owner, Mike Lindell just advised Trump to declare martial law and suspend the Constitution.

You can boycott whoever you want. Not my business or concern, it is nice to live in a country where we have this freedom. I don’t care about politics when purchasing products but do what you need to do to feel better about yourself.
Thanks for being so considerate. And thanks for the lecture - even though I didn’t sign up for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back