GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

Damn Gramps. Can't you have the decency to at least call him a dirty librul or threaten to put him on ignore or something? You're no fun.
Actually, I’m not a liberal, I’m a Lincoln Project Republican. And the only thing more zealous than a reformed hooker is a reformed Republican.
Correct, you are not a liberal. And to be clear you aren't a republican either.

Just a plain ole dirty rotten democrat in sheep's wool

Gramps, sometimes you should just shut up and stop creating false narratives.
Says the defender of the "Lincoln Park republican" who 5 years ago would have been considered a "ist" of the first order.

Shallow

Maybe you should notice I didn't defend the Lincoln Project. I'm actually kind of mixed on them but why would I waste that conversation on you?

Damn Gramps. Can't you have the decency to at least call him a dirty librul or threaten to put him on ignore or something? You're no fun.
Actually, I’m not a liberal, I’m a Lincoln Project Republican. And the only thing more zealous than a reformed hooker is a reformed Republican.

Says the defender of the "Lincoln Park republican" who 5 years ago would have been considered a "ist" of the first order.

Shallow

Maybe you should notice I didn't defend the Lincoln Project. I'm actually kind of mixed on them but why would I waste that conversation on you?

And we are officially off the rails....

I'm out

I'm always off the rails. But I'm with you.

Later people.

It just goes to show just how disingenuous some of you actually are.

To quote George R.R. Martin--

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Free markets don’t like cuntery. :dunno:

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English.

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English

That is plain old school English.

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion.

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion
I’m sorry. Did you have a point?

Why are you still here noob? You've made your shitposts for this election cycle. Now go hibernate until next troll season like you ALWAYS DO
its obvious from your posts that credibility, thinking skills, and critical thinking skills are totally unrelated to the number of posts or the number of years you’ve been here.

I’m convinced you weren’t lying. To me its only a lie if you KNOW what youre saying isn’t true and I don’t think that’s the case here.

it must really be annoying to get schooled by a noob. You have been fact checked and found wanting. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. SCHOOLED.
Indeed I was.
Now take your participation ribbon and stfu

Come to the Flame Zone and I will give you all the "fun" you want.

Sorry, but I don't consider reading your dumb whining posts fun.

Gee, what does that say about your ability to comprehend cogent points?

Not much.

It doesn't say anything about that dumb ass. You are just not that entertaining. You spout all the batshit crap, but you're just so dumb when you do it.

There are choices other than Republicans and Democrats. I’m now an independent, part of a group that’s larger than either party. I had been leaning away from the Republican Party since Trump started his hostile take over (Kurshner’s words, not mine) of the Republican Party. Finally got fed up about 10 months ago and I left. I’m likely to go back when the party purges itself of Trump and all his enablers.

And here’s an interesting fact. I helped the Barry Goldwater campaign against LBJ. That was my first campaign.

There are choices other than Republicans and Democrats. I’m now an independent, part of a group that’s larger than either party. I had been leaning away from the Republican Party since Trump started his hostile take over (Kurshner’s words, not mine) of the Republican Party. Finally got fed up about 10 months ago and I left. I’m likely to go back when the party purges itself of Trump and all his enablers.

And here’s an interesting fact. I helped the Barry Goldwater campaign against LBJ. That was my first campaign.

You too? I was too young to do much, but there was this little red haired girl and we handed out flyers in front of the grocery store on Saturdays.

Shallow

Thank you for finally not typing out a lie.

Why are you still here noob? You've made your shitposts for this election cycle. Now go hibernate until next troll season like you ALWAYS DO
its obvious from your posts that credibility, thinking skills, and critical thinking skills are totally unrelated to the number of posts or the number of years you’ve been here.

I’m convinced you weren’t lying. To me its only a lie if you KNOW what youre saying isn’t true and I don’t think that’s the case here.

it must really be annoying to get schooled by a noob. You have been fact checked and found wanting. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. SCHOOLED.
Indeed I was.
Now take your participation ribbon and stfu

Come to the Flame Zone and I will give you all the "fun" you want.

Sorry, but I don't consider reading your dumb whining posts fun.

Gee, what does that say about your ability to comprehend cogent points?

Not much.

It doesn't say anything about that dumb ass. You are just not that entertaining. You spout all the batshit crap, but you're just so dumb when you do it.

Sure. Keep thinking that, whilst I continue pasting you into the ground regularly on this forum.

I don't come here to entertain or reassure anyone. I come here to make people uncomfortable with my point of view.

If making salient points makes one dumb, I would rather remain dumb than what passes for "smart" on your end.

Good day.

You too? I was too young to do much, but there was this little red haired girl and we handed out flyers in front of the grocery store on Saturdays.
My earliest memory of politics was staying up to watch the Kennedy-Nixon returns. Would’ve been even more memorable if Steve Kornacki had been around back then.

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?

I boycott lots of things based on my likes and dislikes and you do it as well.

I do? Like what?

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion.

No. In that instance I was bored.

Or is "the free market doesn't like cuntery" supposed to be a point in and of itself?

Nah. Just a flame. Because you had no other points to make.

Moving on.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Or is "the free market doesn't like cuntery" supposed to be a point in and of itself?

Moving on.

It was. Do you have something to say?

Sure. Keep thinking that, whilst I continue pasting you into the ground regularly on this forum.

I don't come here to entertain or reassure anyone. I come here to make people uncomfortable with my point of view.

If making salient points makes one dumb, I would rather remain dumb than what passes for "smart" on your end.

Good day.
Anyone who feels the need to TELL people he’s smart...probably isn’t. Intelligence speaks for itself.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Moving on.

It was. Do you have something to say?

Oh I see, so you view anyone who disagrees with you as engaging in "cuntery". Okay then. Thanks for making that clear.

Forum List

Back