God speed, William Shatner.

I can't get your link to work.
The Out Rage i typed in the wrong title.

The Out Rage i typed in the wrong title.

Thank ya'! I'm a-gonna' watch it .... right now! :)

That's quite a disturbing film. I'm happy to see one of my favourite (but underrated) actors, Albert Salmi is in it too.
I always enjoy Albert Salmi's performances he makes it real. I don't see actors with that ability these days.
Which story did you believe? To me, Shatner's performance was the best of his career.

I always enjoy Albert Salmi's performances he makes it real. I don't see actors with that ability these days.
His voice too. He ended up killing his wife and taking his own. I have a theory about that but I don't want to bother you with it. One of my favourites is Twilight Zone's "Of Late I Think Of Cliffordville". Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find that film. You seem to have a way of finding rare films. Is it possible you can find that one? If you do find it please give me a link. I'd love to see it again! :)
Which story did you believe?
Too difficult to say. Women are an enigma and there is much said in the film that rings true in real life. I believe she instigated it and I most certainly don't believe he "fell on it".
To me, Shatner's performance was the best of his career.
He is good.

His voice too. He ended up killing his wife and taking his own. I have a theory about that but I don't want to bother you with it. One of my favourites is Twilight Zone's "Of Late I Think Of Cliffordville". Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find that film. You seem to have a way of finding rare films. Is it possible you can find that one? If you do find it please give me a link. I'd love to see it again! :)

Too difficult to say. Women are an enigma and there is much said in the film that rings true in real life. I believe she instigated it and I most certainly don't believe he "fell on it".

He is good.
Best I could find. enjoy :)

Get your priorities right. McAuliffe was a scientist and a real pioneer astronaut. Shatner is paid ten times more than McAuliffe ever was for being a huckster and a has been actor.

Forum List

Back