God is Not Finished Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So setting the abrahamic god aside, why do you believe God was evil before it was cool?
How can i set him aside when you ask me a question about him?
So you are going back to you are basing your beliefs on something you don't believe?

I'm not asking you about the abrahamic god. That's why I said setting the abrahamic god aside, why do you believe God was evil before it was cool?
Then which god are you referring to, if not him? There are thousands.
The generic God. Call Him the Creator of existence.
The generic god? My opinion was specific to the abrahamic god. I dont have an opinion on this "generic god" you speak of.
Why not?
Why not what? Have an opinion on something you made up 3 minutes ago?
So you can't make observations of the material world and venture a guess as to what God's attributes would be if God did create existence?

So setting the abrahamic god aside, why do you believe God was evil before it was cool?
How can i set him aside when you ask me a question about him?
So you are going back to you are basing your beliefs on something you don't believe?

I'm not asking you about the abrahamic god. That's why I said setting the abrahamic god aside, why do you believe God was evil before it was cool?
Then which god are you referring to, if not him? There are thousands.
The generic God. Call Him the Creator of existence.
The generic god? My opinion was specific to the abrahamic god. I dont have an opinion on this "generic god" you speak of.
Why not?
Why not what? Have an opinion on something you made up 3 minutes ago?
Let me make this simple for you... how about the Creator mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? That God has been around for over 200 years, right?

God had to allow the existence of evil confined within time for the understanding of love that comes from creation to exist. Without human suffering even God would have no real understanding of many incredible emotions. God has a great understanding of all the emotions of the human experience since He has shared the journey of billions of His children. Since He transcends time, this essential wisdom has always been part of God, and God is thus completed by creation.

In the world to come we may learn that some of the most fortunate among us are those who suffered great emotional pain. They will have the gratitude of an incredibly loving God who created the world to share their journey, and who will leave them satisfied that they have been paid a hundredfold for what they endured.

God is Not Finished Yet

How about posting your own thoughts? You know, some original content? All you have done in your OP is cut and paste the work of someone else...

God had to allow the existence of evil confined within time for the understanding of love that comes from creation to exist. Without human suffering even God would have no real understanding of many incredible emotions. God has a great understanding of all the emotions of the human experience since He has shared the journey of billions of His children. Since He transcends time, this essential wisdom has always been part of God, and God is thus completed by creation.

In the world to come we may learn that some of the most fortunate among us are those who suffered great emotional pain. They will have the gratitude of an incredibly loving God who created the world to share their journey, and who will leave them satisfied that they have been paid a hundredfold for what they endured.

God is Not Finished Yet

Closed. Copy and paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back