"God is neither male nor female': Church of England is considering gender-neutral terms

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I despair sometimes.

The Churxh should be using the word of God to fight for social justice and a progressive society. Not navel gazing like this.

Another wasted opportunity.

I despair sometimes.

The Churxh should be using the word of God to fight for social justice and a progressive society. Not navel gazing like this.

Boy, is He going to be pissed when He hears that!

AS LONG AS THEY KEEP SURFER DUDE JESUS BRO

1675876698654.jpeg

I despair sometimes.

If you aren't a contributing member of the CoE, why would you give a shit one way or another? Don't they have the right to determine their own forms of prayer and piety and decide what issues they are going to pursue?

I despair sometimes.

The problem is it’s often the word of ‘god’ that opposes social justice and a progressive society.

Religion is fundamentally conservative, reactionary, authoritarian, fearful of positive, beneficial change, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

The problem is it’s often the word of ‘god’ that opposes social justice and a progressive society.

Religion is fundamentally conservative, reactionary, authoritarian, fearful of positive, beneficial change, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.
You are talking about Americas version of religion. It isnt the same thing.

Can't wait for Mrs Jones to one day meet her maker.
Be ready for a big surprise atheist Dimwit.

Forum List

Back