God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
In the Bull Ring | God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichicster v Dante

:eek:

God is necessary for morality to survive.

According to you there was no morality before a god. Interesting. Or there was always morality because there was always a god. More interesting.

We know that at one point man's ancestors started to bury their dead with symbolic items...the Bear Caves in Europe. Was Jesus' dad teaching mankind how to pray at this time? Was man learning to identify himself with others...compassion?

see Dante's profile image "Thou art that"

We do know at some point mankind cared for each other because we find signs that early mankind is traveling with injured or crippled family(?). Where these people ignorant of Jesus' dad, and if so why? If man was created in a god's image, that god must have been one fucking backwards troll

1. "According to you there was no morality before a god."
This is senseless. Morality pertains to mankind.
Without God, there is no moral demand placed on mankind.

2. "We know that at one point man's ancestors ..."
The understanding of God at issue is based on the Judeo-Christian concept.

3. "...at some point mankind cared for each..."
There can be good people at any place, or time.
Morality is important as a societal aspect.
Sans morality, we can expect the law of the jungle.

4. I understand the vulgarity as your response when you can't deal with what
you realize makes sense.

5. Dennis Prager once said something along these lines on his radio program:

If there's no God - making ourselves the source of ethics for everybody, or declaring that nobody can be the source of ethics for anybody, and therefore morality is, again, purely subjective.

Abortion may be legal, and a woman’s right….but this doesn’t it is ethically right. The Greeks believed in a version of same in which they placed deformed babies on the hillside. The reason I use the Greek example of ugly children is not because we do it today, but because they had reason on their side.

Reason supports a lot of things, as for example, a very liberal position on abortion. If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God."
I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

In the Bull Ring | God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...urvive-polichickster-v-dante.html#post6785671

Last edited:
Polichictster has only to agree and we take this into the Bull Ring

She is a formidable poster. But does she lack courage and honor? We shall see. :D

Last edited:

She is a formidable poster. But does she lack courage and honor? We shall see. :D

Oh….that’s so very sweet of you to ask. I’m so flattered!

But, I have other plans….

That’s the night I’ll be washing my hair…

I have to walk the dog….

My little brother needs help with his algebra homework….

I’m seeing someone……

I’m grounded….

I don't wanna ruin our friendship

My parents don’t allow me to date….

I think we should just be friends

I have something in my eye, I think its contagious.

I’d rather see you with a group of friends and not as a one-on-one date.

No, sorry

But, then, you’ve heard them all, haven’t you.

she cant do it and she knows it.

Oh, my.....

You're jealous he didn't ask you, aren't you.

Psst:

'Our Mission Women Makeover
At New York Image Consultant female makeover we give you a complete, improved and original look from head to toe in accordance with your own personality and lifestyle. Because this is our expertise, you will be helped and transformed in only a short period of time. The information you acquire will create a lifelong understanding of how to use style to add to your personal power. When we are done, you will feel and look like the goddess you truly are. This is definitely worth your investment.
Women look to the fashion world for guidance, but all they get are mixed messages. New York Image Consultant will help you analyze your appearance and wardrobe by cutting through the confusion, saving time and money. Whether you need simple style direction or an extreme makeover, you have reached your destination.'
Female Makeover Tips, Womens Beauty Makeover, Female Fashion, Women Hairstyle, Makeup, New York Image Consultant

You fucked up by calling her "Chickster". Repost the thread in a more respectful manner and you may have a shot. I say MAY.
I don't wanna ruin our friendship.
I think we should just be friends.
You know a Girl doesn't like you when you've been "Friend Zoned". :lol:

she cant do it and she knows it.

Oh, my.....

You're jealous he didn't ask you, aren't you.

Psst:

'Our Mission Women Makeover
At New York Image Consultant female makeover we give you a complete, improved and original look from head to toe in accordance with your own personality and lifestyle. Because this is our expertise, you will be helped and transformed in only a short period of time. The information you acquire will create a lifelong understanding of how to use style to add to your personal power. When we are done, you will feel and look like the goddess you truly are. This is definitely worth your investment.
Women look to the fashion world for guidance, but all they get are mixed messages. New York Image Consultant will help you analyze your appearance and wardrobe by cutting through the confusion, saving time and money. Whether you need simple style direction or an extreme makeover, you have reached your destination.'
Female Makeover Tips, Womens Beauty Makeover, Female Fashion, Women Hairstyle, Makeup, New York Image Consultant

says the asian lady who likes to portray herself as a blonde haired blue eyed super lady

Oh….that’s so very sweet of you to ask. I’m so flattered!

But, I have other plans….

That’s the night I’ll be washing my hair…

I have to walk the dog….

My little brother needs help with his algebra homework….

I’m seeing someone……

I’m grounded….

I don't wanna ruin our friendship

My parents don’t allow me to date….

I think we should just be friends

I have something in my eye, I think its contagious.

I’d rather see you with a group of friends and not as a one-on-one date.

No, sorry

But, then, you’ve heard them all, haven’t you.

I am no good at formal debates either.

:cool:

Fighting Thugs and Libs

Last Activity: Today 08:02 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Fighting Thugs and Libs

Current Activity: Viewing Thread God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

Some people are sensitive about God, maybe if you choose a different topic she would accept the debate challenge.

she knows she can not win the debate because the facts are not on the side of myths

Fighting Thugs and Libs

Some people are sensitive about God, maybe if you choose a different topic she would accept the debate challenge.

go get a list of her latest threads.

she just posts silly stuff she can not defend.

She has posted things like "most people are NOT good" yet calls herself a christisan.

She is a very confused young woman who lives in a fantsy world

fighting thugs and libs

last activity: Today 08:02 am
current activity: Viewing thread god is necessary for morality to survive | polichickster v dante

some people are sensitive about god, maybe if you choose a different topic she would accept the debate challenge.
wwjd?

says the asian lady who likes to portray herself as a blonde haired blue eyed super lady
I've been to Japan and Korea many times in the last 30 years and I can tell you this: Most Asian ladies fantasize about being a Beautiful Blond American woman with long legs who views the world through Blue eyes.

And of course running away with a Handsome young Western Man. ;)

Last edited:
MORALS have been in all societies at any time in the world
G-D (which one )? has only been in society since the time man created him

Forum List

Back