God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

So now the argument on the table is that men should have control over abortions, because:

They might get a woman pregnant someday, and she might get an abortion without their consent. And that would hurt their feelings.

So apparently this trump's the woman's control over herself.

How can anybody say this shit with a straight face?

I said FATHERS.. I can't think of situation where the baby is in jeopardy OR the mother health where the decision is not a FAMILY decision.

As far as baby daddies go -- maybe not so much. And for OTHER men -- not at all.

Do I make this clear enough for you?

December 1, 2021... "OMG I'm pregnant!

Dec. 2 - Dec. 15. Zzzzzzzzz......

If you were given 15 days to decide whether or not to fix a flat tire, would you have fixed that flat tire? Humanity is broken stick stupid.

Who's talking about 15 DAYS there bullwinkle. Mississipi is 15 WEEKS. We're at an arbitrary 24 weeks now with the likes of Commie China and North Korea. MOST other nations are around 12 weeks.

In the US -- 85% of abortions are done by 13 weeks.

I can: all of them. His feelings do not trump her control over her own body.
And if someone decides to use her body to drive through a parade killing innocent people, that's her business and everyone else should just shut up about it?

Damn!

If they overturn Roe v. Wade, American women will have to start being selective about who they have intercourse with.

No more disco dancin'!

Then you should know that consent to sex is not consent to relinquish future control over her own body and life to you. And if you don't know this, then you should learn it.

Apparently you're clueless about what the marital bond really means. ESPECIALLY when it comes to fucking hard life and health choices of ALL kinds. I'll just make a note of your indoctrinated naivety

This cavalier comment by liberals that say a woman “should be able to control her on body” overlooks the fact that there is a potential human being at stake, and her decision does eliminate that life.

For example, I as a woman have the right to decide:

1) whether to make my breasts larger or smaller
2) whether to put in a chin implant to improve my receding chin
3) whether to shave my head and look ridiculous
4) whether to kill the growing life inside of me and rob someone else of 90 years of life

See the difference?

Apparently you're clueless about what the marital bond really means.
...to you. You don't get to decide for others.

And you keep changing the discussion. Now it's married people. Notice I don't have to do that to make my points. No, sorry, I don't think the "marriage bond" gives the man control over her body or life. If a woman decides it does, then she decides it does. He doesn't decide this.

Last edited:
Yes, I covered that: it could hurt their feelings.
An African American man who is 36 years old and a Father of 12 children was killed a couple of days ago in a gun event. What do you think the problems are that we sweep under the rug all the time? Just stop charging the taxpayer for this. And then we will see feelings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back