God I hope the GOP Supreme Court overturns Roe

Not even on the GOP's radar so don't hold your breath.
Actually, there are such clinics here and there. Just not as many as PP has.

Time to break out my checkbook!

I'm pro-choice, but I agree strictly from a Constitutional standpoint it should be overturned. The Burger Court invented a right to privacy out of thin air to push their own agenda. It was THE textbook case of judicial activism. Even RBG said it was a poorly framed decision.

Nonetheless, I don't think the court will do it.
I agree with every word.
:beer:

• I am pro-kill-your-worthless-spawn
  • I agree that it was a shitty decision
  • I hated the Burger Court
  • I HATE judicial activism
  • I believe the Court will do jack shit about it

Here's another one: Women’s Healthcare | Hope Clinic

Our comprehensive services include:

• Pelvic and breast exam
  • Annual health exam
  • Pap (as deemed necessary by provider)
  • Labs
  • Screening and treatment for UTI, Yeast, Bacteria and other women’s health concerns
  • IUD removal
  • Oral contraceptive prescriptions/refills/referrals are available to women 18 years or older during a required in-clinic consultation with a Nurse Practitioner to see if this is an appropriate medical option for you.

OUTSTANDING!

They should receive federal funding.

I just made a donation to the Hope Clinic.

donation.jpg

Are they federally funded? They seem to be in the suburbs and not downtown where the poor generally reside.
If they aren't federally funded, they should be.

I looked on the Hope Clinic web site and could not find if they are.

See post 81.

Fucking Google. When I typed "Pro-life clinic near me" it gave me the location of three Planned Parenthood clinics.

Fucking assholes.
You didn't actually find what you thought you found.

Like the snarkily named "my choice" network. They only provide pregnancy tests and ultrasounds, and proselityzation. That's it. They say so.

Not birth control. No prenatal care. No menstrual care. No STD screening. No breast cancer screening.

Women's Clinic? Give me a break. But you did go a long way toward making my point

Ah! The Hope Clinic I donated to is actually part of a nationwide organization. My dream has been realized!

And they do receive federal funding:

The Primary Care & Hope Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center. Health centers provide high quality preventive and primary health care to patients regardless of their ability to pay. Approximately 1 in 14 people in the U.S. relies on a HRSA-funded health center for medical care.

This programs described are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,828,411 which represents 26.92% of the total budget.

You didn't actually find what you thought you found.

Like the snarkily named "my choice" network. They only provide pregnancy tests and ultrasounds, and proselityzation. That's it. They say so.

Not birth control. No prenatal care. No menstrual care. New STD screening. No breast cancer screening.

Women's Clinic? Give me a break. But you did go a long way toward making my point
See posts 85 and 90.

You are quite wrong.

Sorry pal, quoted bright from their website. Go look at the my choice Network website. You are wrong, and I am right.
I guess you need to see it again:

Women’s Healthcare | Hope Clinic

• Pelvic and breast exam
  • Annual health exam
  • Labs
  • Screening and treatment for UTI, Yeast, Bacteria and other women’s health concerns
  • IUD removal
  • Oral contraceptive prescriptions/refills/referrals are available to women 18 years or older during a required in-clinic consultation with a Nurse Practitioner to see if this is an appropriate medical option for you.

I guess you need to see it again:

Women’s Healthcare | Hope Clinic

• Pelvic and breast exam
  • Annual health exam
  • Labs
  • IUD removal
I referred to the My Choice network. Clearly, as that is the third time I have said it.

As for that hope clinic...ya found one example. Good. My point is that there are not many of these. Which is true.

Where are the "hope clinics" all over Alabama and Mississippi and Texas, where they are now needed? Strange....

I referred to the My Choice network. Clearly, as that is the third time I have said it.

As for that hope clinic...ya found one example. Good. My point is that there are not many of these. Which is true.

Where are the "hope clinics" all over Alabama and Mississippi and Texas, where they are now needed? Strange....
You didn't read post 90, did you.

The Hope Clinic is a nationwide organization.

Keep trying! :lol:

You didn't read post 90, did you.

The Hope Clinic is a nationwide organization.

Keep trying! :lol:
Nowhere in post 90 does it say that, except for you making that false claim. And apparently you do not open and read your own links. They have 4 locations in one State: TN

Are you just kind of making stuff up and hoping nobody checks?

g5000 and the more info you provide, the more you strengthen my point.

Where are these clinics in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas, where they are really needed? This shows pretty clearly what their actual mission is: to lure people in to proselytize to them, in competition with clinics that provide abortion services. Apparently they figure there is little competition in the 3 States I mentioned. So no clinics.

Forum List

Back