God I hope Giuliani runs...At least it will be a Reupblican with Brains..

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
Hell I would vote him. The man is smart and has already demonstrated success. Unlike the local idiot we have now who has never been successful in anything. Including the business he owned that he ran right into the ground.

He's too liberal for my likes...Condi would be a better president. At this point, I wonder if Joe Lieberman would be a better president than Rudy. I generally LIKE Rudy, however, because I think he's the consumate LEADER. ANYONE can 'manage' (clinton). Few can 'lead' (RWR, GWB).

I would never vote for Guiliani, who is a brazen, unapologetic adulterer. On top of that, he is pro-abortion. Some Catholic. What a hypocrite. I want Cheney to run because he is pro-life, pro-death penalty, and MORAL, with no messy private life like Guiliani to defend. Our Vice President has NEVER cheated on his wife and committed adultery.

First, Guiliani has already started his presidential exploratory committee, where have you been?

Second, I agree he is an excellent leader, but the fact that you like him has just made me second think him as a serious candidate.

I would never vote for Guiliani, who is a brazen, unapologetic adulterer. On top of that, he is pro-abortion. Some Catholic. What a hypocrite. I want Cheney to run because he is pro-life, pro-death penalty, and MORAL, with no messy private life like Guiliani to defend. Our Vice President has NEVER cheated on his wife and committed adultery.

What have you done in your life?

If he runs, my entire family will most likely vote for him. Personally, I could give half a shit what he did in his personal life. Hence the word "PERSONAL", that usually means, not our business.

Please people, don't try to pull a Clinton on this guy. It's a really lame excuse for you to say he shouldn't run.

Hell I would vote him. The man is smart and has already demonstrated success. Unlike the local idiot we have now who has never been successful in anything. Including the business he owned that he ran right into the ground.

Businesses, plural. Giuliani is an adulterous swine who happened to be able to do more than stare blankly at "My Pet Goat" as planes flew into the Twin Towers.

Businesses, plural. Giuliani is an adulterous swine who happened to be able to do more than stare blankly at "My Pet Goat" as planes flew into the Twin Towers.

As opposed to Clinton, an adulterous swine who stared blankly as terrorist attacks happened throughout his Presidency.

If he runs, my entire family will most likely vote for him. Personally, I could give half a shit what he did in his personal life. Hence the word "PERSONAL", that usually means, not our business.

Please people, don't try to pull a Clinton on this guy. It's a really lame excuse for you to say he shouldn't run.

Funny, doesn't consensual sex between two adults constitute an aspect of their "personal" life? That was, apparently, not a concern for Republicans during Goatboy's administration.

A person does in private always makes itself seen in their public life, no matter how hard they try to hide it, as was born out by Ted Haggard's disgrace. Those willing to compromise their values in private will have no compunction against violating them in public.

As opposed to Clinton, an adulterous swine who stared blankly as terrorist attacks happened throughout his Presidency.

Anything to support your assertion? We have the video of Chimpy sitting there with that "deer-in-the-headlights" look we have all come to know and love. What evidence do you offer?

Anything to support your assertion? We have the video of Chimpy sitting there with that "deer-in-the-headlights" look we have all come to know and love. What evidence do you offer?

How about the fact that the commander of the base at Kobar Towers in Saudi Arabia was pleading with Washington to install concrete barriers to protect his troops in the barracks. The Clinton administration refused because a physical barrier might "disenfranchise" the local populous. Then on June 25, 1996 some terrorists parked a big truck next to the chain link fence that Clinton felt was good enough, and 19 airmen ended up dying. Clinton of course would not take any blame on the matter, and sacrificed Brig. Gen. Terryl J. Schwalier as a fall guy, claiming that he could of done more. I personally knew airmen stationed at that base before the attacks, and they said that very same General was pleading with Washington to get those concrete barriers.
And of course after the attacks, just like any other attack during clinton's rule, nothing was ever done to go after the terrorists that purpatrated them.

Clinton - what a swell guy.

THANK you.
Again I ask where it is a fact that he supports partial birth abortion seriously- I want a link. I used to live in NY when was a mayor I mean I was young but I do know that my mom who’s a loyal DEM voted for him in his second term and that tells me much

New Topics

Forum List

Back