GOD created sex for the means of procreation.

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
Some who participate in pagan sexual practices feel that their sexual acts are to be protected. I might ask protected from what and for what purpose. Sex that is healthy and appropriate, will not encourage cancer, serious injury, nor spread STD's. I see no logical nor practical reason that one's sexual practices for entertainment should be protected when such practices do nothing beneficial for the society at large, and may in fact be detrimental to the nurturing of children to adulthood.

Last edited:
So, I guess blow jobs are out of the question for LittleNipper, then, eh?
I would suggest that anything that encourages the potential of a pregnancy between a husband and his wife is its own reward. However, such things are a private affair and not for public exhibition.

Some who participate in pagan sexual practices feel that their sexual acts are to be protected. I might ask protected from what and for what purpose. Sex that is healthy and appropriate, will not encourage cancer, serious injury, nor spread STD's. I see no logical nor practical reason that one's sexual practices for entertainment should be protected when such practices do nothing beneficial for the society at large, and may in fact be detrimental to the nurturing of children to adulthood.

I bet you are a real bridge burner at parties. You are aware that a human can get cancer and never have sex their entire life?

Sex is for fun and to show passion in a relationship
Procreation is a byproduct.

I have had sex thousands of times and only two resulted in offspring
The defining word is "potential".

What “potential”???

I had a vasectomy over 20 years ago and still enjoy an active sex life

GOD created sex for the means of procreation

Actually God created sex about 1.25 billion years ago out of an increasing specialization of cells so that new organisms could be created without the further need of generating the complete organism just from gamete germ cells, to aid in biodiversity.
Is that the gang bang theory or the gas bag theory?

I bet you are a real bridge burner at parties. You are aware that a human can get cancer and never have sex their entire life?
That appears to be quite true. And of course that are men who smoke coffin nails well into there eighties, but such odds are rather poor. And I've never met individuals who contracted anal or oral cancer who comfortably felt that multiple partners and such acts were not a contributing factor.

What “potential”???

A vasectomy can fail if the doctor misses the vas deferens during the procedure. In rare cases, the tube can regrow. If this does occur, the vas deferens is usually much smaller than it was before. Sometimes, sperm can make their way from one cut end of the vas deferens to the other.

What “potential”???

A vasectomy can fail if the doctor misses the vas deferens during the procedure. In rare cases, the tube can regrow. If this does occur, the vas deferens is usually much smaller than it was before. Sometimes, sperm can make their way from one cut end of the vas deferens to the other.

You are getting into immaculate conception territory
It did not fail, I was tested afterwards....zero, nothing, nada
My wife is passed childbearing age too.

We have sex to show passion in our relationship. It has nothing to do with having children.

That appears to be quite true. And of course that are men who smoke coffin nails well into there eighties, but such odds are rather poor. And I've never met individuals who contracted anal or oral cancer who comfortably felt that multiple partners and such acts were not a contributing factor.
Dude, it's all in the luck of the draw. I've had many multiple partners and have spelunker every hole wit me pole and yet have no diseases to mention. I guess it was the armor of God which protected me...God created sex to increase the burden of women through child bearing and birth and to make them suffer for breaking God's rule...Just as he increased the burden of man to sweat into the very food needed to exist because of the original sin.
To me sex is all about chemical reactions in your body urging you to hump because it is a basic necessity for the survival of the species...After time the chemicals wear off and yer stuck with crying kids, a nagging wife, a life of enslavement and servitude,, thanks God...

New Topics

Forum List

Back