GOD created sex for the means of procreation.

I feel consent laws exist so that some people think they have a legitimate excuse to do what they do.
Yes, we know. That is why we need those laws to protect ourselves from people like you. Else it would be okay for every Benny Hinn wannabe fuckface to go transmitting STDs to people on the premise that, "I prayed to cure myself, and the scientists are all wrong, so there!".
Fornication and Adultery are sins; however, some believe that the court says otherwise and provides them with a license to do whatever they wish upon consent. GOD protects anyone from everyone ----- including you.

I feel consent laws exist so that some people think they have a legitimate excuse to do what they do.
Typically the girl's either underage or she was overpowered and physically forced to have sex by a male aggressor.
I don't really give a fuck about "consent" or anyone's "feelings" anymore.
Cuff the prostitutes and throw them in the women's section at the local jail.
Patronizing prostitutes is a crime even if the gentlemen have their permission or consent.
So throw them in jail, too.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Do not use the F word. It is demeaning of women and a rape of the holy act of marital copulation. It is the vile corruption of an act of becoming one, as the N word is a vile corruption of a nation of human beings. The F word is heard everywhere today and it is vulgar, hurtful, insulting, and demeaning. I totally believe in freedom of expression; however, vulgarities are not necessary for the expression of anyone's thoughts. The use of such is a cheap abuse of language. It's use is but another sign that society isn't evolving upward as some believe, but headed downward without GOD.

Do not use the F word. It is demeaning of women and a rape of the holy act of marital copulation.
Oh, that's right, VALENTINE'S DAY is approaching, and people are grossly confusing premarital sex and promiscuous buttfuckery with ideals of romantic couples making love and living happily ever after.

Great. We're going to have a horrific mass post-Valentine's relationship dump this year, and people are going to be full of shit sitting in a jail cell till St. Patrick's Day. Time to put that knife away, because not only are you all wet, but it's all red and sticky everywhere.

Some who participate in pagan sexual practices feel that their sexual acts are to be protected. I might ask protected from what and for what purpose. Sex that is healthy and appropriate, will not encourage cancer, serious injury, nor spread STD's. I see no logical nor practical reason that one's sexual practices for entertainment should be protected when such practices do nothing beneficial for the society at large, and may in fact be detrimental to the nurturing of children to adulthood.
God created sex because he found it really tiring to make Adam and Eve not want to have any.

I believe prayer can prevent disease and also cure it.
So what? nobody cares what you believe, nor should they, when it comes to scientific questions. We had to invent scientific medicine, quite in spite of people like you, to crawl out from under this garbage.

Luke 8:43-48

King James Version

43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
44 came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
So what? Follow your religious texts if you like.

Some who participate in pagan sexual practices feel that their sexual acts are to be protected. I might ask protected from what and for what purpose. Sex that is healthy and appropriate, will not encourage cancer, serious injury, nor spread STD's. I see no logical nor practical reason that one's sexual practices for entertainment should be protected when such practices do nothing beneficial for the society at large, and may in fact be detrimental to the nurturing of children to adulthood.

Protection from gov't intrusion has nothing to do with being beneficial to society, beyond protecting individual freedoms.

And as far as "pagan sexual practices", what exactly would that be? Dancing naked around a balefire?

Protection from gov't intrusion has nothing to do with being beneficial to society, beyond protecting individual freedoms.

And as far as "pagan sexual practices", what exactly would that be? Dancing naked around a balefire?
Any position but missionary.

The pagans fertility rituals often included have sex with the temple virgins, both boys and girls.

The pagans fertility rituals often included have sex with the temple virgins, both boys and girls.

Are there many pagan fertility rituals being performed today? I would guess recreational sex would be 1,000 times more common. And for that they take steps NOT to procreate.

Are there many pagan fertility rituals being performed today? I would guess recreational sex would be 1,000 times more common. And for that they take steps NOT to procreate.
Hedonism remains hedonism. Recreational sex has ruined more lives and been the stepping stone for abortions, untreatable diseases and cancers (cervical, genital, anal, and oral). The ancient pagans would simply throw unwanted babies from cliffs or sacrifice them on alters to idols. How many babies were aborted as a result of those who supposedly "took steps". How many children may have deformities due to sexually transmitted diseases.

Forum List

Back