God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL

God created evil for his pleasure
You know this how?

I was thinking of his point a few weeks ago..

God created the world/ universe

God created man and woman

God created the devil

God created death/ killed the first animal in the garden of eden to feed Adam and Eve

God created sin

God came down from heaven and died for our sins

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

We run around sing songs for god in heaven, cant get married (and I assume no sex allowed)

Why was God so bored and vane, what was the point in all of this grand experiment?

..there is no god ..
..ding can't live without believing in god --his life would be shattered/useless

..there is no god ..
..ding can't live without believing in god --his life would be shattered/useless

Even with his belief, given his ways, his life is shattered and useless.

He has no goal or purpose to what he does. He is just using the board to appease his boredom.

Regards
DL

I don't. I am reporting what Christianity believes from their WORD.

Atheists are usually wrong. It was Satan who put this topic in your head. You just can't imagine pain for 24/7, so you deny it.

His alter ego has a hit show and still going on for season 5. I didn't know it had lasted until now. May have to start watching again.

Even with his belief, given his ways, his life is shattered and useless.

He has no goal or purpose to what he does. He is just using the board to appease his boredom.

Regards
DL

You just love talking about yourself don't you GreatestIam :auiqs.jpg:?

You know this how?

I don't. I am reporting what Christianity believes from their WORD.

Your usual garbage gets my usual reply. Go away you mental and moral midget. You could not have a decent debate if you tried.

Regards
DL
You can’t report it correctly. You intentionally report it incorrectly.

You don’t debate. You build bullshit straw man arguments designed to subordinate Christianity.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created death/ killed the first animal in the garden of eden to feed Adam and Eve

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

We run around sing songs for god in heaven, cant get married (and I assume no sex allowed)

Why was God so bored and vane, what was the point in all of this grand experiment?
While it is true his creation glorifies him, I don’t believe that’s why he created the material world. He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Lots of people blame God for the bad man does. Few give him credit for the good man does. It seems to be entirely unbalanced and subjective.

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL

If Christendom's teachings were correct, then God would have known Adam and Eve would sin and that all kinds of evil would follow. But they are wrong - Jehovah did not know. Otherwise, why was He hurt at heart when things turned out so far from God's loving purpose for man?

Genesis 6:6
And Jehovah felt regrets+ that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.+

So just to be clear here. Evil does not exist. No one does so called evil for the sake of evil. Men do bad things for their own selfish good and then rationalize their actions. Much like the OP does.

Evil is the absence of good.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

While it is true his creation glorifies him, I don’t believe that’s why he created the material world. He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Lots of people blame God for the bad man does. Few give him credit for the good man does. It seems to be entirely unbalanced and subjective.

I actually like this, something to think about..

He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

But what the OP intends for evil, God is using for good.

So even though the OP is absent of good, he created the potential for good to rise up and oppose his absence of good by turning what he intended to be evil into good.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

I actually like this, something to think about..

He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.
It’s the logical conclusion.

And lest there be any confusion about my motivations or intentions, I’m not here to debate people like the OP or Harmonica. I’m here to destroy them. I’m no saint. Never claimed I was and will probably never be one. I’m not going to rationalize what I am doing is good because I don’t believe it is. I’m ok with that.

So let’s get it on.

Do you?

Regards
DL

If Christendom's teachings were correct, then God would have known Adam and Eve would sin and that all kinds of evil would follow. But they are wrong - Jehovah did not know. Otherwise, why was He hurt at heart when things turned out so far from God's loving purpose for man?

Genesis 6:6
And Jehovah felt regrets+ that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.+

Just to be clear, Angel's are not humans, Lucifer is a fallen angel. So how could god know?

As far as the bible says God didnt create the Angel's.

Genesis 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

In every englinsh translation I read it said OUR image not my image so I just assume it said it in hebrew

Forum List

Back