God chose them, told them how to live & what they have done in return

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: .,.,.,..,..,

Are they multiplying?

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives~~~~

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

This is how they have chosen to treat the stranger—

The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children

idf shooting children - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
why israel destroys palestinian homes - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
why israel destroys palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

The above are recent events bur there were old events that God condemned as well-

Ezekiel

Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,

3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.

22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.

23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

I believe there is only one way God would forgive His chosen

Confess your misdeeds
Open your arms and welcome all
As if they were your own flesh and blood

Ask the Lord for Forgiveness

Should the Israelis do these things I believe God would forgive them

&

Peace would BEGIN TO Envelope the Middle East

This is how I see it, how do you?

The Jews of Israel are no more evil or sinful than any other human beings. To say so is either due to ignorance or an intentional lie. The cause of the pain and suffering of the Palestinian Arabs today is primarily their leadership pushing the evil dictates of the Islamofascists. As for God forgiving Israel, He has, many times and He will again but this time it will be after the last round of horrific suffering in the land. Only a remnant will survive and Jerusalem will fall to gentiles and will be controlled by them for 42 months.

After that 42 months, every enemy they've ever had, Palestinian, European, American, ALL who have made it their business to harm God's chosen will be held to account. The worst offenders, the Palestinians, and Muslims in general will suffer the worst. The myth of the "Palestinian" people will be forever shattered and they, as a people, will be removed completely from the land. It will be their own fault.

Those like you who choose to judge God's chosen, especially when lies and propaganda are used that harm His people, will suffer His wrath unless they repent of their hate. The hypocrisy of those who blame Israel for every wrong in that land - land GOD gave them forever - is a stench that is lifted up to God and it offends Him. Of ALL the peoples and nations of this earth, NONE have been punished as much or as hard as the Jewish people. NONE. Now the day approaches when their enemies will suffer the same kind of justice for wrongdoing.

The Jews of Israel are no more evil or sinful than any other human beings. To say so is either due to ignorance or an intentional lie. The cause of the pain and suffering of the Palestinian Arabs today is primarily their leadership pushing the evil dictates of the Islamofascists. As for God forgiving Israel, He has, many times and He will again but this time it will be after the last round of horrific suffering in the land. Only a remnant will survive and Jerusalem will fall to gentiles and will be controlled by them for 42 months.

After that 42 months, every enemy they've ever had, Palestinian, European, American, ALL who have made it their business to harm God's chosen will be held to account. The worst offenders, the Palestinians, and Muslims in general will suffer the worst. The myth of the "Palestinian" people will be forever shattered and they, as a people, will be removed completely from the land. It will be their own fault.

Those like you who choose to judge God's chosen, especially when lies and propaganda are used that harm His people, will suffer His wrath unless they repent of their hate. The hypocrisy of those who blame Israel for every wrong in that land - land GOD gave them forever - is a stench that is lifted up to God and it offends Him. Of ALL the peoples and nations of this earth, NONE have been punished as much or as hard as the Jewish people. NONE. Now the day approaches when their enemies will suffer the same kind of justice for wrongdoing.
God gave them that land, and God took it away. God has not given them that land back, Great Britain did, and until they follow the simple rules that God laid out for them they are destined for misery.

God gave them that land, and God took it away. God has not given them that land back, Great Britain did, and until they follow the simple rules that God laid out for them they are destined for misery.
NOPE---the HOUSE OF WINDSOR is descended from the ROYAL HOUSE
OF DAVID----the HOUSE OF WINDSOR gets to decide over the godforsaken
ROMANS. Ask any holy church of England scholar

NOPE---the HOUSE OF WINDSOR is descended from the ROYAL HOUSE
OF DAVID----the HOUSE OF WINDSOR gets to decide over the godforsaken
ROMANS. Ask any holy church of England scholar
I believe that is wishful thinking. The genetic evidence does not bear that out and instead point to a false paternity event around the time of Richard III. In short, the Windsor family is not Windsor. The Eastern Band of the Cherokee are more Jewish than the Windsor family when DNA is examined.

I believe that is wishful thinking. The genetic evidence does not bear that out and instead point to a false paternity event around the time of Richard III. In short, the Windsor family is not Windsor. The Eastern Band of the Cherokee are more Jewish than the Windsor family when DNA is examined.
your pathetic claims related to your self-described expertise in the
field of genetics ------is really hilarious.

your pathetic claims related to your self-described expertise in the
field of genetics ------is really hilarious.

The Cherokee princess was most likely Jewish or North African. This has left the Cherokees more aptly labeled as Middle Eastern or North African. Their test markers strongly associate with the Berbers, native Egyptians, Turks, Lebanese, Hebrews and Mesopotamiams. This makes them genetically more likely to be Jewish than the typical American Jew of European ancestry. These so called “full-blooded” Cherokees possess high levels of European DNA with small traces of Asiatic (Native American) DNA. Even their skin color and facial features differ from Native American aesthetics, primarily looking more Semitic in origin.

Not claiming to be an expert on genetics, but I can read.

The Cherokee princess was most likely Jewish or North African. This has left the Cherokees more aptly labeled as Middle Eastern or North African. Their test markers strongly associate with the Berbers, native Egyptians, Turks, Lebanese, Hebrews and Mesopotamiams. This makes them genetically more likely to be Jewish than the typical American Jew of European ancestry. These so called “full-blooded” Cherokees possess high levels of European DNA with small traces of Asiatic (Native American) DNA. Even their skin color and facial features differ from Native American aesthetics, primarily looking more Semitic in origin.

Not claiming to be an expert on genetics, but I can read.
good-----then READ----10,000 years ago is when places on earth BECAME DISCRETE PLACES EARTH. Before 10,000 years ago there
was no Middle east and no spoken languages. Cherokees have been
here in what we call North America for 10,000 years which is BEFORE
humans had language-----but they speak a jewish language which
they know for from a jewish place for 10,000 years

good-----then READ----10,000 years ago is when places on earth BECAME DISCRETE PLACES EARTH. Before 10,000 years ago there
was no Middle east and no spoken languages. Cherokees have been
here in what we call North America for 10,000 years which is BEFORE
humans had language-----but they speak a jewish language which
they know for from a jewish place for 10,000 years
No, the Cherokee are not a lost tribe of Israel, not some Mormon imaginary white people. Nor have they existed as a nation for ten thousand years, more like maybe two thousand at best. The Cherokee nation assimilated other people from other cultures more than any other Native American tribe. And despite what elementary school history might teach you, well before even the Lost Colony the Cherokee had already assimilated several different middle eastern and European ethnic groups. It may have started with De Soto, and then the Juan Pardo expedition built several forts in Cherokee territory that were abandoned or overtaken, their inhabitants assimilated into the tribe.

But the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Nation has more "jewish" genetic markers than even Jewish immigrants from Europe. The reason is simple, by the middle of the 17th century there was a large Jewish presence in Cherokee territory. While the Pilgrims were struggling through their first winter, Jewish explorers seeking gold in the North Carolina mountains were thriving. In fact, in James Locke's fundamental constitution of 1669 the North Carolina territory was opened up for "Jews, heathens, and other dissenters". Jews were not welcome in Plymouth, nor with the Puritans. They were specifically told to go to North Carolina. And that they did, so what happened to them? They were assimilated into the Cherokee nation.

No, the Cherokee are not a lost tribe of Israel, not some Mormon imaginary white people. Nor have they existed as a nation for ten thousand years, more like maybe two thousand at best. The Cherokee nation assimilated other people from other cultures more than any other Native American tribe. And despite what elementary school history might teach you, well before even the Lost Colony the Cherokee had already assimilated several different middle eastern and European ethnic groups. It may have started with De Soto, and then the Juan Pardo expedition built several forts in Cherokee territory that were abandoned or overtaken, their inhabitants assimilated into the tribe.

But the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Nation has more "jewish" genetic markers than even Jewish immigrants from Europe. The reason is simple, by the middle of the 17th century there was a large Jewish presence in Cherokee territory. While the Pilgrims were struggling through their first winter, Jewish explorers seeking gold in the North Carolina mountains were thriving. In fact, in James Locke's fundamental constitution of 1669 the North Carolina territory was opened up for "Jews, heathens, and other dissenters". Jews were not welcome in Plymouth, nor with the Puritans. They were specifically told to go to North Carolina. And that they did, so what happened to them? They were assimilated into the Cherokee nation.
could be------humans is like peppers-----in the wild they interbreed WILDLY when ever in any level of proximity

The Jews of Israel are no more evil or sinful than any other human beings.
Evil is done when a government payers its IDF sniper teams to go put and murder children in cold blood.
I googled "IDF shoots children"
this is what came back--
Esdraelon, the least you can do is look at the link above, then post back to me what you found. No hearing back just means you are speechless
To say so is either due to ignorance or an intentional lie.
That was going to be my line to you in my above response
The cause of the pain and suffering of the Palestinian Arabs today is primarily their leadership pushing the evil dictates of the Islamofascists.
bla.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,bla.,.,.,.bla..,.,burp.,,then I farted /\
As for God forgiving Israel, He has, many times and He will again
I think not, three strikes and you are OUT!!!!
but this time it will be after the last round of horrific suffering in the land. Only a remnant will survive and Jerusalem will fall to gentiles and will be controlled by them for 42 months.
No, not months, decades, maybe centuries to come
ALL who have made it their business to harm God's chosen will be held to account.
It is the chosen who have disappointed God, but enough is enough, they will no more be remembered
The myth of the "Palestinian" people will be forever shattered
It is not a myth, again google :palestine", if Palestine did not exist I would get back nothing.
But.,.,but.,.,.but.,.,.,. I got something
and they, as a people, will be removed completely from the land. It will be their own fault.
Finally you see the light. Now tell your Zion friends to seek forgiveness, it is not too late.

Those like you who choose to judge God's chosen, especially when lies and propaganda are used that harm His people, will suffer His wrath unless they repent of their hate.
In your twisted mind I can tell from your words that you have indeed read my posts. Your words are almost word for word a copy of my post. You know in your heart who is going to suffer the wrath of God. I should pity them, but I do not. I loath therm.
The hypocrisy of those who blame Israel for every wrong in that land - land GOD gave them forever
It was not forever. There were conditions attached. The Israelis broke those conditions, over and over. Even today the Israelis continue to murder, steal & lie daily

- is a stench that is lifted up to God and it offends Him.
Yes, the Israelis do stink but I did not expect you to admit it here.
Thanks
Of ALL the peoples and nations of this earth, NONE have been punished as much or as hard as the Jewish people. NONE.
If the Jews were an extinct people I would agree with you, but they are not, at least not yet.
Jews are not in the list below, (not yet anyway)

It has been an experience posting to you ESDRAELON
later
:)-

Last edited:
This makes them genetically more likely to be Jewish than the typical American Jew of European ancestry.
The historic Jews began in the Middle East and remained there.

On August 3, 1492, Columbus and his crew set sail from Spain in three ships: the Niña, the Pinta and the Santa Maria. On October 12, the ships made landfall—not in the East Indies, as Columbus assumed, but on one of the Bahamian islands, likely San Salvador. (I add: doubt there was a Jew on board.)

1634599775230.png

.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,./\
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,,/\

It is rumored that the young man kneeling that the arrow is pointing to was Jewish.
Just a rumor

The mythical "Palestinians" are not the "stranger." They are a satanic occupying force. Israel has the problems they have because they've allowed them to stay when God clearly commanded people such as these to be 100% REMOVED from the Land of Israel.

Yeah, Israel has sins, but the sin is unfounded empathy for those who have vowed to drive Israel into the sea

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: .,.,.,..,..,

Are they multiplying?

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives~~~~

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

This is how they have chosen to treat the stranger—

The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children

idf shooting children - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
why israel destroys palestinian homes - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
why israel destroys palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

The above are recent events bur there were old events that God condemned as well-

Ezekiel

Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,

3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.

22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.

23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

I believe there is only one way God would forgive His chosen

Confess your misdeeds
Open your arms and welcome all
As if they were your own flesh and blood

Ask the Lord for Forgiveness

&

Peace would BEGIN TO Envelope the Middle East

This is how I see it, how do you?

Why wouldn't a religious community teach that they were special in God's eyes. Wouldn't the Amish teach the same thing?

I don't know very much about the Amish, but I have been told they refer to everyone who isn't Amish as "the English". Don't you think most religious communities would teach they were special?

I don't know very much about the Amish, but I have been told they refer to everyone who isn't Amish as "the English". Don't you think most religious communities would teach they were special?
I hope so, else how would they recruit?

rxt5jykk9jf41.jpg

Yeah, Israel has sins, but the sin is unfounded empathy for those who have vowed to drive Israel into the sea
Somebody forgot to tell the Lord about this or perhaps He does not speak hubrew?
Wait, there is an English version, perhaps you can translate it for them----

Gods words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

& so; it is being done in your lifetime;

https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf

Going, going, going--- gone
Op-Ed: Population boom? Why 7 billion isn’t enough - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
https://enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/632839
2018-World_Jewish_Population_(AJYB,_DellaPergola)_DB_Final.pdf (jewishdatabank.org)
The Vanishing American Jew (nytimes.com)
Europe’s Jewish population | Pew Research Center

My advice is to start having babies.
Just a suggestion

New Topics

Forum List

Back