God Bless Joe Biden

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
he's the gift that keeps on giving...

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden asked for God's blessing for the late mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen during a White House celebration of St. Patrick's Day — except the elderly lady is very much alive.

:clap2:

no word on whether he asked anyone in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow, this time.

The Associated Press: Biden mistakenly blesses Irish leader's mother

Um you are here talking about them right now you clown

Yes they are. And you still talk of Bush's gaffes. Difference is, in a week, they'll have moved on, you'll still be bringing up Bush five years from now.

:lol:

In honor of leftists of the future, I would like to say what a horrible president James Buchanan was. Everything bad in the country can be traced back to him. :lol::lol:

rimshot1b.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yes they are. And you still talk of Bush's gaffes. Difference is, in a week, they'll have moved on, you'll still be bringing up Bush five years from now.

In honor of leftists of the future, I would like to say what a horrible president James Buchanan was. Everything bad in the country can be traced back to him. :lol::lol:

I wonder if Truth matters will defend ol Jim or not. After all, he was a Democrat.

Buchanans administration was not a total loss. He sent Perry to Japan.

:eusa_shhh:All you guys ever talk about is BOOOOOOOOOOOCHanan, he isn't President anymore. Geez

:eusa_shhh:All you guys ever talk about is BOOOOOOOOOOOCHanan, he isn't President anymore. Geez

:rofl:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden asked for God's blessing for the late mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen during a White House celebration of St. Patrick's Day — except the elderly lady is very much alive.

no word on whether he asked anyone in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow, this time.

Gotta cut the guy some slack...he's Irish...

Biden_brain.jpg

Gotta cut the guy some slack...he's Irish...

Biden_brain.jpg

Are you talking crap about Irish people?:eusa_shhh:

Frankly, I love the fact that he's human, laughs at his own gaffes, and doesn't try to be a politically correct stickman all the time. Isn't "real people" what the right is clamoring for?

Go get a post of mine in the last year where I talked of Bushs gaffs.

There is real issues like his LYING this country into war and abusing our military for OIL Profits.

There is also the crashing of the world economy to mention.

All you dimbulbs have is Biden gaffs and lies like pretend missing birth certificates along with other petthy lies.

Frankly, I love the fact that he's human, laughs at his own gaffes, and doesn't try to be a politically correct stickman all the time. Isn't "real people" what the right is clamoring for?

so do i. laughing at oneself is a very positive character trait, IMO.

Forum List

Back