"God Bless George Floyd" is Racist According to Woketards

Officer Chauvin is a HERO.
We shall see.
If he gets anything LESS that murder one ,the filthy BLM will RIOT. As usual. Over the death of a Junkie Hump.
If justice is not served there will be protests hitherto undreamt of.
You mean RIOTS. Killing Cops and smashing things is typical behavior. I didn't see WHITES riot when that murderer OJ Simpson got off because of a stacked JURY.

So you swallowed the propaganda completely, GOT IT. LMAO
You are full of shit, boy.
George Floyd was murdered by a cop.

The toxicology report says otherwise.

Show me that what the cop did had nothing to do his death.

You mean other than there were no compression injuries? And Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe while he was standing, before they put him in the police car. The only thing the cops can be accused of is not recognizing Floyd had overdosed. Besides the fatal dose of fentanyl, he had meth and marijuana in his system. Like I said earlier, he was a dead man walking before the police showed up.

Your words are not proof of anything. As I suspected you have nothing.

You stupid fucking commie, proof of everything I said is publicly available and have been posted in this forum numerous times. Get off your lazy commie ass and look it up.

Go fuck yourself. I know the truth.

GEORGE FLOYD WAS MURDERED.
George Floyd was a criminal and an asshole. The world, even the black community, didn't lose much.
You are a horrible human being.
I am a better man than you Gungadin or DeShaun or whatever thy name is on the night's Plutonian shore.

You're idol is about to go down - HARD

Nothing will alter the fact that he had a lethal dose of fentanyl on board along with other drugs. He was a dead man walking before the police arrived.

Not according to the coroners report.

You mean other than there were no compression injuries? And Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe while he was standing, before they put him in the police car. The only thing the cops can be accused of is not recognizing Floyd had overdosed. Besides the fatal dose of fentanyl, he had meth and marijuana in his system. Like I said earlier, he was a dead man walking before the police showed up.

Read the Tox report, or have someone read it to you

George Floyd had two choices in life. Be a good citizen or be a piece of shit. He chose the latter and now he's dead.

No, he's dead because some asshole had a knee on his neck for ten minutes.

You dont news at all, you lying fuck.

He was COVID POSITIVE....HE DIED OF COVID.

Why wasnt he wearing a mask? Dont you liberal pukes want everyone who doesnt wear a mask to die?

Nothing will alter the fact that he had a lethal dose of fentanyl on board along with other drugs. He was a dead man walking before the police arrived.

The toxicology report said he had 11 ng/ml of fentanyl in his system along with meth and marijuana. 11 ng/ml is well above a lethal dose of fentanyl. That wasn't available when the corner issued his premature report.

The toxicology report said he had 11 ng/ml of fentanyl in his system along with meth and marijuana. 11 ng/ml is well above a lethal dose of fentanyl. That wasn't available when the corner issued his premature report.

And he was COVID positive...a clear COVID death...plus he was not wearing a mask. He is a neanderthal.

You stupid fucking commie, proof of everything I said is publicly available and have been posted in this forum numerous times. Get off your lazy commie ass and look it up.

George Floyd was a criminal and an asshole. The world, even the black community, didn't lose much.
I am a better man than you Gungadin or DeShaun or whatever thy name is on the night's Plutonian shore.
You are an asshole and I have nothing more to say to you.

You are an asshole and I have nothing more to say to you.
You didn't have anything to say from the get-go.

George Floyd was a sorry ass piece of Negro shit.

Just the perfect hero for all the idiot Moon Bats.

Maybe the shithead Libtards will rename Ft Hood after this Floyd turd.

It seems there are lots of factors to consider when you look over his medical report. Fentanyl, marijuana, meth, then add a heart condition with arteries blocked at 75%, Covid and on and on.

Chauvin was wrong with the way he handled Floyd yet Floyd's history and health issues really cloud the situation.

What does it matter? He was a junkie hump. And he is dead. Darwin is right.

George Floyd was a sorry ass piece of Negro shit.

Just the perfect hero for all the idiot Moon Bats.

Maybe the shithead Libtards will rename Ft Hood after this Floyd turd.
Like I have said. Bernie Goetz shoulda got a Congressional Medal of Honor.

For who? Not for someone who has built up a tolerance.

Substitute Juden for Junkie hump and what do you get?

Ewe!

It seems there are lots of factors to consider when you look over his medical report. Fentanyl, marijuana, meth, then add a heart condition with arteries blocked at 75%, Covid and on and on.

Chauvin was wrong with the way he handled Floyd yet Floyd's history and health issues really cloud the situation.

Floyd probably went into seizures and the police mistook them for resisting.

Not true, people have died from as little as 3.2 ng/ml, the average OD death occurs at about 9.6 ng/ml. This is a different site than I read before but it directly addresses Floyd.

According to George Floyd’s toxicology report, his blood contained 11.0 ng/mL Fentanyl, plus 5.6 ng/mL norfentanyl, 19 ng/mL of methamphetamine, and three other drugs.

It is clear from the police recordings that Floyd complained of breathing difficulty prior to any police restraint. In other words, he was in the process of dying prior to the arrival of the police. When the police recognized his condition they called for medics. Floyd was restrained on his stomach according to protocol. One effect of fentanyl is nausea. Having a person on their stomach keeps them from choking on their own vomit. This is why police protocol requires them to be restrained on their stomach.

Not true, people have died from as little as 3.2 ng/ml, the average OD death occurs at about 9.6 ng/ml. This is a different site than I read before but it directly addresses Floyd.

According to George Floyd’s toxicology report, his blood contained 11.0 ng/mL Fentanyl, plus 5.6 ng/mL norfentanyl, 19 ng/mL of methamphetamine, and three other drugs.

It is clear from the police recordings that Floyd complained of breathing difficulty prior to any police restraint. In other words, he was in the process of dying prior to the arrival of the police. When the police recognized his condition they called for medics. Floyd was restrained on his stomach according to protocol. One effect of fentanyl is nausea. Having a person on their stomach keeps them from choking on their own vomit. This is why police protocol requires them to be restrained on their stomach.

Regular users build up tolerances. If he had swallowed his stash or something maybe, but the autopsy would had discovered the remnants of the pills in his stomach.

Substitute Juden for Junkie hump and what do you get?

Ewe!
When in doubt ,RIOT. That is the sumnation of Black History Month. ATTICA!

Regular users build up tolerances. If he had swallowed his stash or something maybe, but the autopsy would had discovered the remnants of the pills in his stomach.

He had his stash in his ass, that's a more direct path to the blood stream than swallowing it.

Forum List

Back