"God Bless George Floyd" is Racist According to Woketards

Again, thankful I live far north of Mpls, as they put up barriers and the media freaks out about possible violence they themselves stir up.
Jury selection starts mon.
603a659e7e7db.image.jpg
EuY-J8oXcAE59BT.jpg

Another government center in the United States protected by razor wire.
But any rioting here will be again excused as justified outrage and "justice". :eusa_eh:

So you swallowed the propaganda completely, GOT IT. LMAO
You are full of shit, boy.
George Floyd was murdered by a cop.

The toxicology report says otherwise.

Show me that what the cop did had nothing to do his death.

You mean other than there were no compression injuries? And Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe while he was standing, before they put him in the police car. The only thing the cops can be accused of is not recognizing Floyd had overdosed. Besides the fatal dose of fentanyl, he had meth and marijuana in his system. Like I said earlier, he was a dead man walking before the police showed up.

You mean other than there were no compression injuries? And Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe while he was standing, before they put him in the police car. The only thing the cops can be accused of is not recognizing Floyd had overdosed. Besides the fatal dose of fentanyl, he had meth and marijuana in his system. Like I said earlier, he was a dead man walking before the police showed up.

Your words are not proof of anything. As I suspected you have nothing.

You stupid fucking commie, proof of everything I said is publicly available and have been posted in this forum numerous times. Get off your lazy commie ass and look it up.

In an effort to alienate even more Americans, apparently saying "God Bless George Floyd" is racist according to the woketards.

You probably missed this story from Madison, Wisconsin, because it’s not really a big deal. But it’s a weird tale about the various tripwires of performative wokeness.​
The story also exposes an under-appreciated aspect of the woke wars: the targets are not always retrograde conservatives. In woke precincts, it is actually far more likely that the targets will instead be other progressives who are insufficiently woke.
Here’s what happened: Two members of the “Sustainable Madison Committee” resigned in a cloud of performative indignation after two of their colleagues made “clearly racist statements.”​
The abhorrent comment? “God bless George Floyd.”​
I had to read this story three or four times to understand who was offended by that and why.​
In fact, it’s so mind-bendingly difficult to follow that you really need a score card to keep track. ...​
The story is a reminder that despite periodic suggestions that we have more conversations about race, there are folks who don’t really want it to be a dialogue. Even the most earnestly sincere attempts to discuss social justice can hit a landmine of fervent absolutism.

Well ,I will say it right. Floyd was a worthless junkie who was resisting arrest while hopped up on Fentynal.

And he got the street justice he deserved. Officer Chauvin is a HERO. Should get the Bernie Goetz award.

You stupid fucking commie, proof of everything I said is publicly available and have been posted in this forum numerous times. Get off your lazy commie ass and look it up.

Go fuck yourself. I know the truth.

GEORGE FLOYD WAS MURDERED.

George Floyd was a criminal and an asshole. The world, even the black community, didn't lose much.

If "God Bless George Floyd" is Racist According to Woketards
then "Rot in Hell George Floyd" will make their heads explode

Nope, he got himself killed

George Floyd was a criminal and an asshole. The world, even the black community, didn't lose much.
You are a horrible human being.

Officer Chauvin is a HERO.
We shall see.
If he gets anything LESS that murder one ,the filthy BLM will RIOT. As usual. Over the death of a Junkie Hump.
If justice is not served there will be protests hitherto undreamt of.

Already happened, Floyd is just another loser druggie....dead

I'll try and work up a tear.... later though, kids need to picked up.... remind me though I'm likely to forget

Awah, is the the little commie triggered, drink another jug of red commie kool aid, you'll feel better. You'll still be an ignorant ass, but you'll feel better. LMAO

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back