"God Bless George Floyd" is Racist According to Woketards

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
In an effort to alienate even more Americans, apparently saying "God Bless George Floyd" is racist according to the woketards.

You probably missed this story from Madison, Wisconsin, because it’s not really a big deal. But it’s a weird tale about the various tripwires of performative wokeness.​
The story also exposes an under-appreciated aspect of the woke wars: the targets are not always retrograde conservatives. In woke precincts, it is actually far more likely that the targets will instead be other progressives who are insufficiently woke.
Here’s what happened: Two members of the “Sustainable Madison Committee” resigned in a cloud of performative indignation after two of their colleagues made “clearly racist statements.”​
The abhorrent comment? “God bless George Floyd.”​
I had to read this story three or four times to understand who was offended by that and why.​
In fact, it’s so mind-bendingly difficult to follow that you really need a score card to keep track. ...​
The story is a reminder that despite periodic suggestions that we have more conversations about race, there are folks who don’t really want it to be a dialogue. Even the most earnestly sincere attempts to discuss social justice can hit a landmine of fervent absolutism.

1614744619245.png

"Matthew Braunginn and Nada Elmikashfi, both of whom are Black"

wait...what?

So you can't say God bless St George (who by some miracle simultaneously survived Covid 19 and double the fatal dose of fentanyl, only to die from the cops holding him down) now????

In an effort to alienate even more Americans, apparently saying "God Bless George Floyd" is racist according to the woketards.

You probably missed this story from Madison, Wisconsin, because it’s not really a big deal. But it’s a weird tale about the various tripwires of performative wokeness.​
The story also exposes an under-appreciated aspect of the woke wars: the targets are not always retrograde conservatives. In woke precincts, it is actually far more likely that the targets will instead be other progressives who are insufficiently woke.
Here’s what happened: Two members of the “Sustainable Madison Committee” resigned in a cloud of performative indignation after two of their colleagues made “clearly racist statements.”​
I had to read this story three or four times to understand who was offended by that and why.​
In fact, it’s so mind-bendingly difficult to follow that you really need a score card to keep track. ...​
The story is a reminder that despite periodic suggestions that we have more conversations about race, there are folks who don’t really want it to be a dialogue. Even the most earnestly sincere attempts to discuss social justice can hit a landmine of fervent absolutism.

I don't get it. Saying "God bless George Floyd" sounds extremely woke to me.

George Floyd had two choices in life. Be a good citizen or be a piece of shit. He chose the latter and now he's dead.

"Woke" is just another term for what Marx stated: " The prolitariate will awaken to class consciousness." It's communist bullshit.

Holy shit.

Well, that's not the reason. Sounds to me like the other committee member was kind of saying, thank god he died and woke up the white people, (which makes our job easier.)
At least, it seems that's how these two took it.

So you swallowed the propaganda completely, GOT IT. LMAO

You're idol is about to go down - HARD

Nothing will alter the fact that he had a lethal dose of fentanyl on board along with other drugs. He was a dead man walking before the police arrived.

I sincerely believe God never blessed the drug addict.

Floyd played the game....and lost

I had to stop reading early into it. Mostly because I lost interest @ " Braunginn said she said “God bless George Floyd,” and that Floyd’s death allowed white people to see and understand racism. "

It's just easy to suspect the rest is all PROG-foolishness.

Why are we blessing a guy who pistol whipped a pregnant woman and then robbed her?

I had to stop reading early into it. Mostly because I lost interest @ " Braunginn said she said “God bless George Floyd,” and that Floyd’s death allowed white people to see and understand racism. "

It's just easy to suspect the rest is all PROG-foolishness.

I'm just tired of progtards trying to elevate a drug addict to sainthood because he's black

Just stop

New Topics

Forum List

Back