God and racism

Mello711

May 5, 2020
how do you think god feels about racism? Do you think he appreciates all of the terrible comments that people make? Do you he likes to see violence, and death? How will you explain this hatred in your heart? A lot of people on here say pretty evil things, some even have racist screen names or photos. I believe that we are only on earth for a fraction of our existence, so why spend that time hating people because of the color of their skin. And don’t forget, one day you will have to answer for it.
* If you don’t believe in god this post isn’t for you, just keep it moving

I think that Father would have the same stance as what my big brother Jesus has.

When Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, he said it's to love God above all else, and love one another like you love God.

Nope, sorry, but racism can't exist in that command. Jesus understood that we are ALL a small piece of God (that is what our soul is), which is why He said that. And, if you have to recognize that we are all a small piece of God, that leaves zero room for racism or intolerance.

how do you think god feels about racism? Do you think he appreciates all of the terrible comments that people make? Do you he likes to see violence, and death? How will you explain this hatred in your heart? A lot of people on here say pretty evil things, some even have racist screen names or photos. I believe that we are only on earth for a fraction of our existence, so why spend that time hating people because of the color of their skin. And don’t forget, one day you will have to answer for it.
True.

I think that Father would have the same stance as what my big brother Jesus has.

When Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, he said it's to love God above all else, and love one another like you love God.

Nope, sorry, but racism can't exist in that command. Jesus understood that we are ALL a small piece of God (that is what our soul is), which is why He said that. And, if you have to recognize that we are all a small piece of God, that leaves zero room for racism or intolerance.
However God, gave you the common sense not to pick up a venomous snake or jump in fire. We view these things critically, and are careful. Why can we not view people with the same critical eye?

1. blacks are more racist/hateful than whites

2. there is no god--so don't worry about it

how do you think god feels about racism? Do you think he appreciates all of the terrible comments that people make? Do you he likes to see violence, and death? How will you explain this hatred in your heart?

1. He didn't list it in the Ten Commandments.
2. Actions used to speak louder than words.
3. Are you referring to rioting and looting?
4. How do you explain the hatred in your heart?

how do you think god feels about racism? Do you think he appreciates all of the terrible comments that people make? Do you he likes to see violence, and death? How will you explain this hatred in your heart?

1. He didn't list it in the Ten Commandments.
2. Actions used to speak louder than words.
3. Are you referring to rioting and looting?
4. How do you explain the hatred in your heart?
Baby there is not one drop of hate in my heart

Which is a big reason why I'm an atheist.

However God, gave you the common sense not to pick up a venomous snake or jump in fire. We view these things critically, and are careful. Why can we not view people with the same critical eye?

Being critical isn't the same as racism or intolerance of others. Yes, I can be critical of someone (actually, I don't like that word), but I can do it without hate. Personally? When I first meet someone, I consider them my equal until I find out otherwise, either they are better, or they aren't. And, if I meet someone who isn't compatible with me, I understand that there are over 7BILLION people on this planet. I'm sure I can find someone to be friends with.

And, that is how I live my life. If you are in my life, then that means I like you and respect you. If I don't, you're no longer in my life and I move on, without calling you names or hating you. I just simply am no longer in your life.

34b07049ad8397054019d6585b02e7f8.jpg

But God made rules, gosh darn it. This is not Egypt and the Jews. An honest effort has been made to right the wrongs of the past. And somewhere, somehow it has been derailed with endless resources being spent to correct those wrongs. The rules are not one sided and the inclusion of people is not just white and black. It was ethnic before that.

Being critical isn't the same as racism or intolerance of others. Yes, I can be critical of someone (actually, I don't like that word), but I can do it without hate. Personally? When I first meet someone, I consider them my equal until I find out otherwise, either they are better, or they aren't. And, if I meet someone who isn't compatible with me, I understand that there are over 7BILLION people on this planet. I'm sure I can find someone to be friends with.

And, that is how I live my life. If you are in my life, then that means I like you and respect you. If I don't, you're no longer in my life and I move on, without calling you names or hating you. I just simply am no longer in your life.
I agree...but in today's society where protesting the burning of a flag is considered 'racist'...anything is.
As for calling people names...I know that is a sin I will most certainly have to answer for...but I am gonna have to eat that sin.

don't you believe god created everything --that would include racism

Wrong, God is love and is just. Racism is neither. God didn't create racism, mankind brought it about via free will. Remember, we have the choice to follow what God wants us to do or not.

Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Shem the white race, Ham the black race and Japheth the yellow race.

Noah blessed Shem to obtain the best, the descendants of Canaan, the son of Ham, to be punished, and Japheth to enjoy the wealth of Shem.

The blessing became reality, when Shem (white race) became the leader of the world (US and Europe), part of the black race suffered slavery and discrimination, and the yellow race of Japheth enjoys the wealth of Shem, as we see with Japan, China, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand and more.

But this is not about God choosing one race over another but this was Noah's blessing.

Wrong, God is love and is just. Racism is neither. God didn't create racism, mankind brought it about via free will. Remember, we have the choice to follow what God wants us to do or not.
If God exists he created the racists who create raciscism.

While God may have physically created people who become racist, becoming racist is on the person, not God, because of free will. Free will means you can choose to follow God and keep His Commandments, or you can choose an entirely different path that leads you to racism, or some other evil that you may choose.

If God exists he created the racists who create raciscism.

While God may have physically created people who become racist, becoming racist is on the person, not God, because of free will. Free will means you can choose to follow God and keep His Commandments, or you can choose an entirely different path that leads you to racism, or some other evil that you may choose.
..I've been over this before--there is no total free will/free will
.....if there is total free will, how come males choose to commit over 85% of murders?..females are ''better'' choosers!!??
..or how come blacks choose to commit murder at four times the rate of whites?
..these numbers are way to huge to dispute

New Topics

Forum List

Back