Go Woke Go Broke

Lol, is it wokeness or just a horrid economy?

When you promote yourself as being anti-racist and then produce a clearly racist video like the Pride Family, it is bound to happen. I avoid anything affiliated with Disney like the plague. Walt must be rolling over in his grave. His vision of the Happiest place on Earth has become a woke joke.

1544632130935-png.332850

~S~

Good lord. This thread has such shallow logic, you couldn’t drown a chipmunk in it.

Lol, is it wokeness or just a horrid economy?

DAMN. Another big giant leftist entity is letting go THOUSANDS of jobs!

I can't think of a single big leftwing company that isn't undergoing massive contraction!

Just how did Biddum create or add 12 million new jobs when companies like Disney, Amazon, Google et al are all firing people 10,000 at a time??? :21:

I can't think of a single big leftwing company that isn't undergoing massive contraction!

Just how did Biddum create or add 12 million new jobs when companies like Disney, Amazon, Google et al are all firing people 10,000 at a time??? :21:
Don't forget Gates and Microsoft.

All of those cuts are worldwide cuts, not just in the US

Forum List

Back