Go Vet

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo&feature=related]YouTube - American Veteran Removes US Flag from beneath Mexican Flag[/ame]

wonder why the little cockroach didn't haul his rag back up the pole?

I agree with the man's sentiment but I dont like him taking another person's property like that.

:clap2: BRAVO JIM!!!! :clap2:

I understand that it was their flag, but they obvoiusly didnt have the least amount of respect for it. Looked like a prop to piss off Americans to me.
I personally would have done the same thing.

Oh, and I see that dumbass had nothing to say about it. Probably didnt speak a lick of engrish

I agree with the man's sentiment but I dont like him taking another person's property like that.

:clap2: BRAVO JIM!!!! :clap2:

I understand that it was their flag, but they obvoiusly didnt have the least amount of respect for it. Looked like a prop to piss off Americans to me.
I personally would have done the same thing.

Oh, and I see that dumbass had nothing to say about it. Probably didnt speak a lick of engrish

Oh I wish they would have tried taking that flag from him. That dude meant business!

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

Should have taken that mexican rag home and used it for toilet paper though!

I simply cannot understand why our American Citizens of Hispanic descent wouldn't be in your corner politically. It is a puzzlement.

American citizens of any decent shouldn't dishonor the American flag and if they do then they shouldn't be entitled to call themselves American citizens. But I suppose you and your ilk hasn't pledged an allegiance to your country. As a matter of fact I beleive you and you ilk do not love your country enough to speak up when it's being disrespected, you are more comfortable defending illegal aliens than standing with Americans defending American laws.

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

I simply cannot understand why our American Citizens of Hispanic descent wouldn't be in your corner politically. It is a puzzlement.

well if getting them to be in our corner means letting them fly their flag on top of ours.. no thanks.. unless of course they be in Mexico..

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

well if getting them to be in our corner means letting them fly their flag on top of ours.. no thanks.. unless of course they be in Mexico..

What's the puzzle? Many of the new naturalized citizens still give their loyalty and allegiance to their country of birth....and especially the mexicans. The majority of americans of mexican descent feel very much loyalty and allegiance to the USA!

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

American citizens of any decent shouldn't dishonor the American flag and if they do then they shouldn't be entitled to call themselves American citizens. But I suppose you and your ilk hasn't pledged an allegiance to your country. As a matter of fact I beleive you and you ilk do not love your country enough to speak up when it's being disrespected, you are more comfortable defending illegal aliens than standing with Americans defending American laws.

Hey LL. ......Just hop on over to my "victims of illegal alien crimes" thread over in current events.

You'll see exactly what that skanky lil' pissant dyke is all about!

Dumber than a box of rocks!

Hey LL. ......Just hop on over to my "victims of illegal alien crimes" thread over in current events.

You'll see exactly what that skanky lil' pissant dyke is all about!

Dumber than a box of rocks!

I have no doubt that what you say is true, I will take your advice and check out that thread.

New Topics

Forum List

Back