Go undercover to reveal how the Chinese government is using technology to control and detain China's ethnic Uyghur population - technology that could

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I saw this when it aired on Saturday on state run CBC. Worth watching if you want to know how diabolical the Communists are.

As someone interested in A.I I immediately became aware of how powerful reinforcement learning methods in particular, could be in developing surveillance that would make it impossible for citizens to be free if employed. I wouldn't be surprised if this tech company employs this ML method to improve their Operation Creep software.

So many ways for machine learning software to learn how to identify you, ranging from the obvious physical features to the more obscure. In China, they are even recording your "mood" to determine if you might be a threat (scowl on your face, unhappy looking, anger, etc). Along with the re-education camps and social credit scores (some are trying to bring this to fruition in the West already)

CBC Gem

I saw this when it aired on Saturday on state run CBC. Worth watching if you want to know how diabolical the Communists are.

As someone interested in A.I I immediately became aware of how powerful reinforcement learning methods in particular, could be in developing surveillance that would make it impossible for citizens to be free if employed. I wouldn't be surprised if this tech company employs this ML method to improve their Operation Creep software.

So many ways for machine learning software to learn how to identify you, ranging from the obvious physical features to the more obscure. In China, they are even recording your "mood" to determine if you might be a threat (scowl on your face, unhappy looking, anger, etc). Along with the re-education camps and social credit scores (some are trying to bring this to fruition in the West already)

CBC Gem
The Chi-Comms suck and always have. Technology just allows them to suck more and more creative ways. Although, I would be surprised if my own government, specifically Homeland Defense was not experimenting with same technology, possible for similar reasons.

CBC Gem
LOL the Brits and American deep state does the same thing so stop looking over there and look home first kid

CBC Gem
LOL the Brits and American deep state does the same thing so stop looking over there and look home first kid

You clearly didn't watch the 45 min. video then if this is your opinion.

CBC Gem

You clearly didn't watch the 45 min. video then if this is your opinion.
What does your video have to do with what is happening in america now?

Nothing

The dog eating communists in Red China don't do anything right as far as a free, open country like ours sees it. Dems would love to change the nature of our countries government, just like communist china, but Americans aren't willing to give up their rights and freedoms. For me, and probably Trump, all these anti liberty moves by Red China are just an indicator of their disdain for a civilized and fair country. Fuck communist china.

Forum List

Back