Go Time in Brazil? Military On the Move As Bolsonaro Promotes New Generals

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Looks like things are coming to a head down in Brazil.
After weeks of massive protests by millions of Bolsonaro supporters following the suspicious election results that seemed to select a convicted felon commie, it seems the impasse' is about to end.
While the anti-communist protestors have been slowly grinding the country to a halt, the left wing Supreme Court has tried to arrest & shut down all opposition.
Now the military appears to be staging itself across the country.

Which way will this go?
I fully expect the Brazilians aren't going to allow the elections to be stolen in such a brazen manner by commies & their puppets.

Go Brazil!!
Hopefully the sheeple here in America find their balls before it's too late

Military vehicles have been spotted mobilizing in Brazil as President Bolsonaro met with military leaders at a ceremony to promote new generals in Brazilía Thursday. “Martial law is coming next week”, says Brazil observer Matt Tyrmand. Elon Musk noted Twitter may have interfered with Brazilian elections.

“I have sources on the ground saying that the reservists are being activated right now, starting yesterday in smaller and mid-size cities,” journalist Matthew Tyrmand told Steve Bannon on Dec. 2. “You can already see videos of tanks being transported to strategic points and chokeholds around the country. I think by next Wednesday or Thursday, (the Generals) are going to put a letter in front of Bolsonaro and say, sign this and activate us. We believe we have to act right now, according to the constitution, and go after these (voting) machines, arrest these judges, and then the house of cards will fall.”

D9Dw_3eXoAUfHNW.jpg

Forum List

Back