Go Fund me

Probably not. They're probably considered soliciting. Talk to a mod, and see what you can do.

Probably not. They're probably considered soliciting. Talk to a mod, and see what you can do.
Thank you as mine got removed or something like that to another forum but can't find it. I sent them a message as well.

You could try using the 'CONTACT US' function at the lower right of the page

They're allowed, in certain cases; there is one for a board member having real life problems, I think, or was.

Where are you living now ?
My house..living off of what's left of my retirement to pay bills and so on.
Well, not knowing all of your circumstances the only suggestion I would have for you, if you're still physically able to work but there are no jobs in your area, then you may need to move to where there are jobs available. Texas, Washington State-- a lot of places are hurting for help. Truck driver jobs always available. You could buy a mower, a weedeater and a pickup and start a lawncare business, or paint houses. I'd wash dishes before I blew all my retirement though. Good luck

Where are you living now ?
My house..living off of what's left of my retirement to pay bills and so on.
Well, not knowing all of your circumstances the only suggestion I would have for you, if you're still physically able to work but there are no jobs in your area, then you may need to move to where there are jobs available. Texas, Washington State-- a lot of places are hurting for help. Truck driver jobs always available. You could buy a mower, a weedeater and a pickup and start a lawncare business, or paint houses. I'd wash dishes before I blew all my retirement though. Good luck
But that's the problem... I am not able to work. I have over 12 medical issues and counting. As I sit here, I am in pain and extremely tired/fatigued.

Are go fund me's not allowed in any forum???

Welcome 6915THess.. Sorry to hear about your situation.. As members have told you, we have in the past, allowed fund drives for long time members. It's out of a sense of community for folks that have been here for years.

But in general, you can tell your story, solicit help, and take advice if that's what you need. But we HOPE you're here to become part of the community and don't make that the primary reason for posting..

Prefer that members contact YOU thru Private Messaging if they are interested in a link to your funding efforts... Rather than you repeatedly advertising the link.. Be sure to check your Inbox..

Best wishes.. Hope you get relief and stick with us...

Are go fund me's not allowed in any forum???

Welcome 6915THess.. Sorry to hear about your situation.. As members have told you, we have in the past, allowed fund drives for long time members. It's out of a sense of community for folks that have been here for years.

But in general, you can tell your story, solicit help, and take advice if that's what you need. But we HOPE you're here to become part of the community and don't make that the primary reason for posting..

Prefer that members contact YOU thru Private Messaging if they are interested in a link to your funding efforts... Rather than you repeatedly advertising the link.. Be sure to check your Inbox..

Best wishes.. Hope you get relief and stick with us...
Thank you. I had one posted but wasn't on the page very long and was removed and no explanation was given on why it was removed. I will try again soon after I write up a story of what is going on.

Forum List

Back