GO CHIEFS!

th

My brother and I were hanging out at his apartment last night getting fucked up. We wanted more beer, but were too hammered to get it ourselves, so I called my sister and asked her to pick us up a case of Bud Light. This c*nt comes back with a case of Bud Light with the Baltimore Ravens logo on all the cans. Can you believe that shit, mdk? Fucking Ravens beer.

My brother and I were hanging out at his apartment last night getting fucked up. We wanted more beer, but were too hammered to get it ourselves, so I called my sister and asked her to pick us up a case of Bud Light. This c*nt comes back with a case of Bud Light with the Baltimore Ravens logo on all the cans. Can you believe that shit, mdk? Fucking Ravens beer.

At least it was getting pissed out my Steelers fan. Go Steelers!

• Banned
Steelers are the only team in their division with a winning record lol. Cakewalk to the playoffs then they'll have to play teams with talent.

I refuse to watch the NFL because of these players who won't stand for the Anthem.

The only thing more un-American than disrespecting the National Anthem is not watching football. Go back to Russia, you commie pinko.

Despite missing half of our starters we got the win.

We have only lost 2 of our last 18 regular season games. We get our starters back it'll be game over for the rest of our division. As it stands now we are in first place

New Topics

Forum List

Back