Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

You go ahead and believe that fantasy if you wish. I don't care. I support and back people and legislation that stops the killing of babies in the womb. I, and the rest of us, don't need your permission to do so.
Your feedback proves that you have no intelligent counter argument. Your religious fantasy is not supported by my scientific information. Therefore, I don't care. I support legislation that provides civil and human rights to all citizens, and their privacy with their bodies is theirs. We've seen what Nazi Germany and Authoritarianism does to a country. A decision taking away the rights of a woman sets the stage for another Nazi Germany in another country. Ours!

The big lie is that the filthy Democrats did not use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election from the American people.
Again, 60 judges against your evidence of providing no evidence is just a big joke. And the joke is on you. Failing doesn't even begin to explain just how weak you and your cultist party are. No evidence but what your warped mind tells you. How sad.

Your feedback proves that you have no intelligent counter argument. Your religious fantasy is not supported by my scientific information. Therefore, I don't care. I support legislation that provides civil and human rights to all citizens, and their privacy with their bodies is theirs. We've seen what Nazi Germany and Authoritarianism does to a country. A decision taking away the rights of a woman sets the stage for another Nazi Germany in another country. Ours!
My feedback proves that I have read you like a fucking book. Any argument I would make would be met with flat-out denials and any proof I would offer would be met with dismissal.

Why waste the time on a closed mind, emotionally stunted shit like you?

You get back to Me when your philosophy about "my body, my choice' extends to people who have a legitimate concern with this vaccine. A vaccine that is mandatory for a virus that is 99.5% survivable verse an operation that kills 100% of the time.

Go grow a brain. I'm done with you now.

/thread

It is a human life.
The microscopic, mindless entity is as much a human life as a fully-developed brain-dead individual whose life support can be removed, as much as is any living skin cell.

Before it has reached the stage of gestation when it becomes a viable human being, respect the rights of the woman whose womb you wish to consign to the control of the State and your politicians.

Bear in mind that, unless your politicians and bureaucrats incarcerate every woman from the moment of conception, she can escape to the better-educated states where she will continue to be respected under law or be driven to unsafe alternatives. You can't prevent her from controlling her own body.

Last edited:
...A vaccine that is mandatory for a virus that is 99.5% survivable verse an operation that kills 100% of the time.
Why conflate a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells in a woman's womb and the 265,863,058 actual people who have contracted the pandemic and the 5,255,859 who have died from it?

Government has a public health responsibility. It is not a womb control entity.

You clearly don't understand the discussion if that is your answer.

It is a human life. It becomes a human life at conception. Full stop.

Government has a responsibility to cause the last amount of harm and the last time I checked, a virus with a 99.5% survivability rate versus an abortion which has a 100% fatality rate, is a no-brainer.

It becomes full life at conception?

Really?

So then tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy?

It's a fertilized egg.

There are only two outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. What you want to happen. Nothing is done. The woman is denied an abortion. The woman dies.
2. What sane and normal people have done. The woman has an abortion and lives.

Tell me what life is in that fertilized egg.

There are over 68 thousand ectopic pregnancies in the United States every year.

You are saying that all of them must die for no reason other than your hate and blood lust for death.

And what science or where did you get the belief that a fertilized egg is a full human? You must have failed human gestation in science class.

I'm not surprised you want to kill women.

Go fuck yourself shit-stain.

I'm against abortion.

I'm also against allowing the government to decide whether or not a woman gets one.

You must be exceptionally fucking stupid if you can't comprehend that...
Let 'em do it with a goddam coat hanger. It is MURDER. Besides ,why should our TAX pay for this infamy? Planned Butcherhood get HUGE Gov't grants.

But they are. There it is.

The Hyde Amendment makes it illegal for federal tax dollars to be spent on an abortion.

With the only exceptions being rape, incest and the life and health of the woman being in jeopardy.

Leave it up to a trump person to want a rape and incest survivor to be forced to carry that pregnancy to term or to force a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong.

How many women need to die to satisfy your blood lust?

My feedback proves that I have read you like a fucking book. Any argument I would make would be met with flat-out denials and any proof I would offer would be met with dismissal.

Why waste the time on a closed mind, emotionally stunted shit like you?

You get back to Me when your philosophy about "my body, my choice' extends to people who have a legitimate concern with this vaccine. A vaccine that is mandatory for a virus that is 99.5% survivable verse an operation that kills 100% of the time.

Go grow a brain. I'm done with you now.

/thread
The problem is, you don't offer any proof. Your arguments come out of your ass. Your religious fanaticism along with make believe, are all the arguments you have.

The Hyde Amendment makes it illegal for federal tax dollars to be spent on an abortion.

With the only exceptions being rape, incest and the life and health of the woman being in jeopardy.

Leave it up to a trump person to want a rape and incest survivor to be forced to carry that pregnancy to term or to force a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong.

These folks want to force their religion onto the health and well being of others. They are fanatics about controlling women; The Handmaid's Tale (TV series) - Wikipedia

The microscopic, mindless entity is as much a human life as a fully-developed brain-dead individual whose life support can be removed, as much as is any living skin cell.

Before it has reached the stage of gestation when it becomes a viable human being, respect the rights of the woman whose womb you wish to consign to the control of the State and your politicians.

Bear in mind that, unless your politicians and bureaucrats incarcerate every woman from the moment of conception, she can escape to the better-educated states where she will continue to be respected under law or be driven to unsafe alternatives. You can't prevent her from controlling her own body.
They aren't reading what you are typing. Which by the way, is a superb explanation. Unfortunately, their eye balls are purposefully not reading your words. They know if they do, it might go to their brains. Which by now, have been engineered with the idea of controlling women and pedaling religious fanaticism. Shall we try this one; The Handmaid's Tale (TV series) - Wikipedia Or maybe this one; The Unheeded Message of ‘1984’? With today's SC., we are heading in that direction, and these cultists eat it for breakfast, lunch, and supper.

Getting a little off topic, but throughout the history of man, we have dabbled in, experimented with, used extensively, and entertained ourselves with the suffering of others. Some in our species are just flat out attracted to it. These controlling mechanisms that they work so hard for with women, are no different. So, how do they get there? They use their own forms of made up science and religion in order to scapegoat women into making this into reality, while at the same time satisfying their own human attractions for pain and suffering.

Last edited:
The problem is, you don't offer any proof. Your arguments come out of your ass. Your religious fanaticism along with make believe, are all the arguments you have.

The thing is, the person you are replying to has not read his bible.

There is no where in the bible that says that life starts at conception and that a fetus is life.

In fact, the bible clearly says life starts the minute air is breathed through the nose.

Which happens at birth.

So according to the bible, life starts at birth.

The so called "christians" on this board show that they haven't read that bible and are using it as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them and against women.

It's disgusting.

Hey christians! Read the book of Genesis. You might learn something.

The thing is, the person you are replying to has not read his bible.

There is no where in the bible that says that life starts at conception and that a fetus is life.

In fact, the bible clearly says life starts the minute air is breathed through the nose.

Which happens at birth.

So according to the bible, life starts at birth.

The so called "christians" on this board show that they haven't read that bible and are using it as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them and against women.

It's disgusting.

Hey christians! Read the book of Genesis. You might learn something.
Exactly! But really, they'll use whatever excuse they can dream up. Post #656 tells us why. They really aren't about science, religion, or caring about abortion. They really care about power and control. And with power and control comes the pain and suffering. Man has been doing this, and has had a fetish for it, ever since civilization started. Man is attracted to power, control, pain, and suffering. It's the nature of the beast, that can only be controlled through proper legislative means. It's why preserving our Democracy is so important.

Better check the FACTS. Planned Butcherhood gets Billions every year from FEDERAL Funds.

Forum List

Back