Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Or more a "reclassification" of rights. Balkanization is guess too. But seriously, do you think Mercedes or BMW or Amazon or even Coke will have any professional jobs outside assembly and warehouse in any state without abortion rights?

But Roe itself was created by MEN. Three generations of women have grown up having no concept of what could be done to them by the State.

The Revolution will NOT be Televised.
One's rights and protected liberties will depend upon his state of residence, contrary to the most fundamental tenets of the Constitution.

There’s no constitutional right to kill an unborn baby.

There is nothing in the constitution that forbids it.

It's not killing anything and we do have the right to privacy with our body.

That is the 4th Amendment.

The government can't tell us what we can or can't do with our body.

How more clear does it have to be?

The above post has been presented by the Callous Conservative Coalition.

The post you replied to is funny.

Right now the republicans are killing their existing and future voting base with the virus.

Meanwhile, getting an abortion isn't a partisan or religious thing with women.

Both democratic and republican women get abortions. Both religious and non religious women get them too.

Abortion isn't killing a living human being. A person can lie about it and say it is but that doesn't change the fact that cells in the uterus of a woman isn't a living human being.

If it is, remove it from the woman and let it be that living human being. Just like every other living human being on this planet.

It's called overturning Roe v Wade, which is never going to happen, you are just saber rattling. You are a drama queen.
Really? Keggers, Amy, Clarence and Alito are good to go. It hangs on Gorsuch, and he's a textual literalist

imo it's even money or even better. Personally I'm good to go. I realize many women will suffer, but it's sort of like Aghan and permanent war. That's not a totally analogous comparison. But citizens have to know their govt will fck them up because that's what govt does. IF you aren't paying attention and voting, pols will do literally ANYTHING for money.

It's an unhelpful and false comparison, I agree.

But abortion is a rather unique issue. Roe itself was paternalistic, since O'Connor was the first woman to have any say, and even she concurred in Casey which "watered down" Roe. An abortion ban has NO EFFECT on the sperm donor. Unless a woman comes from a middle class background where the sperm donor has a financial ability to pay if she brings a paternity action. And in that case, the woman already opted to carry the child to term, and raise it. The law at issue from Miss is both paternalistic and arguably misogynist because it only mandates parenthood on the female.

This whole issue ignores the fact that it takes 2 to cause a pregnancy.

Our society believes it is perfectly fine for a man to impregnate a woman then walk away without even looking back to see what he has done.

Our society has absolutely no problem with men turning their backs and walking away from their own flesh and blood children.

That is the reason for a lot of abortions.

I have never seen any man bring that up. I have never seen any man want to make men just as responsible for pregnancy as a woman.

When we as a society stop allowing men to cause pregnancies then walk away without any responsibility, the need for abortion will drastically decrease.

Making abortion illegal won't stop it. All it will do is kill and harm girls and women.

Really? Keggers, Amy, Clarence and Alito are good to go. It hangs on Gorsuch, and he's a textual literalist

imo it's even money or even better. Personally I'm good to go. I realize many women will suffer, but it's sort of like Aghan and permanent war. That's not a totally analogous comparison. But citizens have to know their govt will fck them up because that's what govt does. IF you aren't paying attention and voting, pols will do literally ANYTHING for money.
It won't get turned, it is not an issue that the court can easily overturn. Abortion is here to stay.

There is nothing in the constitution that forbids it.

It's not killing anything and we do have the right to privacy with our body.

That is the 4th Amendment.

The government can't tell us what we can or can't do with our body.

How more clear does it have to be?
Thats the point. There’s no mention of abortion being a right. There’s nothing in the constitution about many things. That doesn’t make the unmentioned a right.

The 4th amendment has absolutely nothing to do with abortion or any other medical procedure. Here’s the text of the fourth amendment ….. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized…..

Liberals are weird. They see things in the constitution which aren’t there, but deny some things which are clearly stated in plain English.

Last edited:
Thats interesting. Can you cite where the Federalist papers

Does that mean the 2nd Amendment does not impact the states?
I wish people actually know and understand what federalism actually is. That might be asking too much in today’s dumbed down society.

It won't get turned, it is not an issue that the court can easily overturn. Abortion is here to stay.
Of course it’s here to stay. That’s not the issue. The issue is, where should it be handled. States or the federal government.

There’s no reason for the federal government to have inserted itself into the issue.

One's rights and protected liberties will depend upon his state of residence, contrary to the most fundamental tenets of the Constitution.
No. That’s not it. Enumerated powers of the federal government is something you might want to check out.

Last edited:

Our society believes it is perfectly fine for a man to impregnate a woman then walk away without even looking back to see what he has done.

Our society has absolutely no problem with men turning their backs and walking away from their own flesh and blood children.

I have never seen any man bring that up. I have never seen any man want to make men just as responsible for pregnancy as a woman.

When we as a society stop allowing men to cause pregnancies then walk away without any responsibility, the need for abortion will drastically decrease.

Making abortion illegal won't stop it. All it will do is kill and harm girls and women.
Society doesn't allow men to cause pregnancies. Women allow men to cause pregnancies. Very few pregnancies are the result of rape. They are the result of poor judgment. These women thought that when a man says I love you it was meant for more than the next 15 minutes. I'm sorry for you getting fucked then dumped. It happens.

mom-with-child.jpg

Would you give $2,000 a month so that this woman can provide food and shelter for this child?
So all women that seek abortions are too stupid to get a job? Wow. What an insult to women.

Thats the point. There’s no mention of abortion being a right. There’s nothing in the constitution about many things. That doesn’t make the unmentioned a right.

The 4th amendment has absolutely nothing to do with abortion or any other medical procedure. Here’s the text of the fourth amendment ….. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized…..

Liberals are weird. They see things in the constitution which aren’t there, but deny some things which are clearly stated in plain English.
The basis for Roe is the liberty provision in the 14th. You may certainly disagree that the Roe Court was correct, but that was the basis for the maj opinion.

Society doesn't allow men to cause pregnancies. Women allow men to cause pregnancies. Very few pregnancies are the result of rape. They are the result of poor judgment. These women thought that when a man says I love you it was meant for more than the next 15 minutes. I'm sorry for you getting fucked then dumped. It happens.
yeah well men have that lust thing, so there's your difference. So sayeth Archie Bunker. LOL

Most inane post on this subject.

The basis for Roe is the liberty provision in the 14th. You may certainly disagree that the Roe Court was correct, but that was the basis for the maj opinion.
The 14th amendment doesn’t deal with this issue

New Topics

Forum List

Back