Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

You're not very quick on the uptake are you. I didn't ask for your unsolicited response unless your name is C. Clayton Jones. Are you more than his sock puppet. Now run along little missy.

I am not completely opposed to that, as long as the female half of the equation will undergo tubal ligation.

You must be even slower on the uptake.

You asked me if I murdered my child.

I replied.

You are a coward.

You've never been pregnant.

You are advocating the murder of the unborn and you think I am a coward. Your stance is indefensible.

I am not doing any such thing.

Murder of a child is illegal in the United States.

It does happen but not often and when it does, the person is sent to prison.

No one is sent to prison for an abortion.

Now take your ridiculous garbage and try to peddle it to someone who doesn't know human biology and gestation, someone like you.

C
I am not doing any such thing.

Murder of a child is illegal in the United States.

It does happen but not often and when it does, the person is sent to prison.

No one is sent to prison for an abortion.

Now take your ridiculous garbage and try to peddle it to someone who doesn't know human biology and gestation, someone like you.
Contort it any way you choose. That unborn child that you advocate for the murder of will still die with no voice. The worst part, the person who should be most consumed with that child's welfare is its murderer. That is sick.

It has? News to me. So why isn’t Kyrie Irving allowed to play in NY? Please explain.

Because the private employer he works for has a vaccine requirement, which the courts have said is fine for a private employer to do, but they cannot be forced to by the Fed Govt.

Private companies are allowed to do a lot of things the Fed Govt is not, how can you not know this?

Because the private employer he works for has a vaccine requirement, which the courts have said is fine for a private employer to do, but they cannot be forced to by the Fed Govt.

Private companies are allowed to do a lot of things the Fed Govt is not, how can you not know this?
Nope. The NBA does not. NY does. Jaylen Brown isn’t vaccinated and he is allowed to play for the Celtics. So now what? This is 100% a Govt mandate. Just as vaccine passports are required if you want to sit in a restaurant in NY. Oh oh….you’re wrong again.

Nope. The NBA does not. NY does. Jaylen Brown isn’t vaccinated and he is allowed to play for the Celtics. So now what? This is 100% a Govt mandate. Just as vaccine passports are required if you want to sit in a restaurant in NY. Oh oh….you’re wrong again.

Yeah, states have powers that the Fed Govt does not as well.

But yes, I was wrong about the NBA.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

If your people were ever rational, they are certainly not now. The protests and riots will be repulsive to middle Americans. Thus the backlash will have a backlash, making the entire thing even. Rather like BLM had wide popular support after George Floyd but then went out rioting and burning and lost it. Do not doubt the same will happen with Roe v. Wade and your people. I don't doubt it one bit. I expect it.

If your people were ever rational, they are certainly not now. The protests and riots will be repulsive to middle Americans. Thus the backlash will have a backlash, making the entire thing even. Rather like BLM had wide popular support after George Floyd but then went out rioting and burning and lost it. Do not doubt the same will happen with Roe v. Wade and your people. I don't doubt it one bit. I expect it.
Dana7360 is a hypocrite. Why was there looting and rioting post the Jacob Blake lawful shooting? Why do they hold those that KR shot as heroes when they were vile criminals. The left had gone too far.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

Abortion would not be outlawed. The decision would go back to the states. For example, nothing would change for people in leftist California. But if you live in a deep red state you may need to drive to the neighboring state to get an abortion. It actually makes sense. Abortion is very divisive so take the Feds out and let the people decide for themselves.

Hence the Federalist Papers. So why should the states not decide abortion laws too if they are allowed to decide on vaccine mandates laws? Do tell.

Because the courts have not ruled that vaccines fall under the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution.

You do realize doing away with Roe doesn't get rid of abortion?

Because fundamental rights should not be decided by states.

I believe our founding documents say "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Life being the first one. You do not have the "right" to take the life of another. That seems pretty fundamental to me.

Other than just not killing your baby, I don't care what a "woman does with her body". I really do not. Contraceptives, sleep with 400 men, whatever. Her life is her life. Just don't take another's.

This is just surmise on my part, but if Roe is overturned and the Democratic Party keeps the majority in Congress, it’s likely not a coincidence…

I think you are correct. If RvW can be thrown out due to nothing more than a change in members of the court, people will start to wonder what is next that can be "undone".

It's no minority anymore....You abortionist ghouls reaching the backside of the opinion curve for your homicidal sacrament.
Of course it is. You're on the wrong side of the debate.

Quinnipiac University Poll. Nov. 11-15, 2021. N=1,378 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 2.6.

"In general, do you agree or disagree with the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that established a woman's right to an abortion?"

• Agree: 63%
  • Disagree: 28%
  • Unsure/No answer: 9%

This is just surmise on my part, but if Roe is overturned and the Democratic Party keeps the majority in Congress, it’s likely not a coincidence…
Possibly, until Democrats living in left leaning states realize nothing is going to change for them. I think many people are under the impression that overturning Roe outlaws abortion (hence , the OP) which is does not. Abortion will still be accessible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back