Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

And the authoritarian right won’t stop with denying Americans their right to privacy.

Republicans will continue to enact all manner of oppressive, draconian measures immune from court challenges, protected by a reactionary, partisan Supreme Court dominated by rightwing ideologues hostile to settled, accepted precedent and the protected liberties of the American people.
So much ignorance there.

I don't know about that.

trump was elected in 2016.

Look at the 2018 election.

As for what states need to do, I agree. However that can't happen if the state is controlled by republicans and they don't have the petition/ballot initiative process.

My state already passed that law around 1992. After the Casey ruling happened.

It was the third time the issue of abortion came before the citizens of my state to vote on.

As with the first two times, the people voted in a strong majority for abortion. I voted in the majority.

All three times anti abortion lost.

So it doesn't matter what the Supreme Court does. It doesn't matter what any politician or anti choice person wants or says. Abortion remains legal and safe.
In authoritarian states like Utah and Mississippi – yes, it will take decades before the right to privacy is acknowledged again.

Why is it that liberals think local government is authoritarian , but more power at the federal level is not?

In authoritarian states like Utah and Mississippi – yes, it will take decades before the right to privacy is acknowledged again.

We will have to wait to see.

If republicans are reduced to a small minority in both houses of our congress, a law can be passed to legalized abortion on a national level.

Meanwhile, women and girls will die. They will be harmed both physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.

I wonder why no one talks about the man who made that pregnancy happen? No one wants to talk about his responsibility.

We will have to wait to see.

If republicans are reduced to a small minority in both houses of our congress, a law can be passed to legalized abortion on a national level.

Meanwhile, women and girls will die. They will be harmed both physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.

I wonder why no one talks about the man who made that pregnancy happen? No one wants to talk about his responsibility.
How about that. He has rights to say what happens to HIS child as well, murdering bitch.

Women don't want to be forced to carry a pregnancy to term.

Women don't want to be forced to give birth to a rapist's child.

Women don't want their daughters to be forced to give birth to a rapist's child.

Women don't want an incest survivor to be forced to give birth to the child the pedophile impregnated her with.

Women don't want to have to face death if their pregnancy goes wrong.

Women don't want to have to be forced to carry a dead fetus around until it spontaneously aborts. While it grows bacteria that will kill her or leave her infertile.

Women don't want to be forced to give birth to a baby that will die right after birth and suffer until it dies.

There is a long list of reasons why women will come out to vote those republicans out of office.

Look at what happened in 2018. All that happened then was trump was elected. What do you think the women of our nation are going to do when they find their 4th Amendment right to privacy with their own body is ripped from them?

It's not a good idea to underestimate women.
Everyone of your bullshit justifications are addressed in these abortion laws. Tell the truth, you want to go out and get laid with no responsibility. Period.

In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

I believe they will not overturn as it’s not on the table. They may allow each state to make their own laws. So in WVA if you want an abortion you may have to drive to VA? That is all. Relax

Women don't want to be forced to carry a pregnancy to term.

Women don't want to be forced to give birth to a rapist's child.

Women don't want their daughters to be forced to give birth to a rapist's child.

Women don't want an incest survivor to be forced to give birth to the child the pedophile impregnated her with.

Women don't want to have to face death if their pregnancy goes wrong.

Women don't want to have to be forced to carry a dead fetus around until it spontaneously aborts. While it grows bacteria that will kill her or leave her infertile.

Women don't want to be forced to give birth to a baby that will die right after birth and suffer until it dies.

There is a long list of reasons why women will come out to vote those republicans out of office.

Look at what happened in 2018. All that happened then was trump was elected. What do you think the women of our nation are going to do when they find their 4th Amendment right to privacy with their own body is ripped from them?

It's not a good idea to underestimate women.
Many women don’t want to be forced to take a vaccine injection but they don’t have much of a choice there, eh?

Did you murder that child? BTW, are you Claytons sock puppet?

Murder of a child in America is a crime.

So very few people murder their child and those who do, go to prison for it.

Abortion isn't murder and no one has been put in prison for having an abortion in a very long time.

My child is an adult now.

When was the last time you were pregnant?

Many women don’t want to be forced to take a vaccine injection but they don’t have much of a choice there, eh?

Really? Seems that Biden's mandate has been stopped by just about every court it has gone to.

I think the bigger question here is if SCOTUS loses any remaining credibility for overturning 50 years of its own precedent merely because it has new members of the court. The State of Mississippi stated openly they made this law when they did because of the new judges on the court.

SCOTUS has no power at all except what we the people give it, they cannot in any way enforce their rulings. If their rulings are only valid till the membership changes, who is going to bother abiding by their rulings?

mom-with-child.jpg

Would you give $2,000 a month so that this woman can provide food and shelter for this child?
Where’s the dad?

Abortion isn't murder and no one has been put in prison for having an abortion in a very long time.

You're not very quick on the uptake are you. I didn't ask for your unsolicited response unless your name is C. Clayton Jones. Are you more than his sock puppet. Now run along little missy.

You're not very quick on the uptake are you. I didn't ask for your unsolicited response unless your name is C. Clayton Jones. Are you more than his sock puppet. Now run along little missy.

You asked me if I murdered my child.

I replied.

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

I'll take it that you've never been pregnant.

You are a coward.

Alternatively, have a child out of wedlock and you get castrated. Sounds fair.Its a state interest to insure your resources are not diluted on additional children.
I am not completely opposed to that, as long as the female half of the equation will undergo tubal ligation.

Forum List

Back