Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
In many ways, I want the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade.

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been growing too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

It never should have become a political weapon in the first place.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

Last edited:

Not because of my personal beliefs. I believe in choice. I can make that choice for myself only. Not every woman in the nation.

Because it will create such a backlash, republicans won't be able to be elected dog catcher in most places.

There has never been a time in our nation that the majority wanted to outlaw abortion.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been shrinking too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only, it will guarantee that either republicans are thrown out of office for a very long time or they will wake up and stop pandering to a small margin of our nation.

Either way, abortion and women's health care will stop being a political weapon.

I don't think the Supreme Court has the guts to overturn Roe V Wade. They aren't as stupid as the minority who want it outlawed. They know what the political consequences will be.

We're sick of you babykillers.

Right-o...Because nobody ever crossed state lines to get in another state, that which wasn't available in theirs.

I really can't believe that you sub-cretins actually believe the inane dreck you post.

The gap between those who want to outlaw it has been shrinking too.

So while many women will die and be harmed very badly for a while in red states only,

no, not in red states only.

mom-with-child.jpg

Would you give $2,000 a month so that this woman can provide food and shelter for this child?

mom-with-child.jpg

Would you give $2,000 a month so that this woman can provide food and shelter for this child?
No, but I'll give her a slot for training in which she can learn to earn that much money.

Fucking red herring idiots like you.

If you cannot afford to support a child, then don't get fucking pregnant. Problem solved.

Now, if you want Me to ignore your ass forever, just post something along the lines of "But what about incest and rape!".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You misspoke, didn't you?

The fact of the matter is that whatever general acceptance of abortion there is today was socially engineered per Roe v Wade over time. That decision was extremely unpopular when it was handed down. Most Americans were appalled by it.

Ending Roe v Wade will not end abortion

Even before Roe v wade, states got to decide whether to allow abortion or not.

This decision would set up a scramble at the state level to elect Dems or Republicans to make the decision

With the exception of rape pregnancy is 100% avoidable. Liberals want to force people to get the JAB which neither prevents infection or spread, so they should have no problem with the SCOTUS doing away with roe-v-wade. Keep in mind the JAB has caused death and long term damage in some individuals, but you still want to force people to get it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You misspoke, didn't you?

The fact of the matter is that whatever general acceptance of abortion there is today was socially engineered per Roe v Wade over time. That decision was extremely unpopular when it was handed down. Most Americans were appalled by it.

You are going to have to give me some proof of that.

I looked for it myself but could only find info going back as far as 1989 by Gallup.

In 1989, 58% of people didn't support overturning Roe V. Wade.

I tried using keywords "majority people opposed roe v wade when it was decided."

Nothing came up.

I remember when it was decided. I don't remember a majority opposing the decision or abortion.

So please, provide some credible proof of that.

I'm sure that what 5 of them agree upon is finding a way to allow states to legally deprive access to abortion. How they will try and do that is what I have no clue to.

American Prog women do not deserve to be protected by men. But a percentage still will pushing a date with destiny of brother versus brother with millions of deaths as the Prog women are the harbingers of Western Civilization destruction.

mom-with-child.jpg

No. These strong, independent women, can "stunning", and "brave" their way through child rearing by excersizing this responsibility, and agency they are so often proud of.

I'm sure that what 5 of them agree upon is finding a way to allow states to legally deprive access to abortion. How they will try and do that is what I have no clue to.
I doubt the court has the balls to overturn Roe v Wade
They will offer up further whittling down of abortion rights and a means for states to effectively ban most of it

You are going to have to give me some proof of that.

I looked for it myself but could only find info going back as far as 1989 by Gallup.

In 1989, 58% of people didn't support overturning Roe V. Wade.

I tried using keywords "majority people opposed roe v wade when it was decided."

Nothing came up.

I remember when it was decided. I don't remember a majority opposing the decision or abortion.

So please, provide some credible proof of that.
Perhaps a maj in some states didn't support the decision in 1973, but it was popular in Colo at the time. Perhaps the poster subscribes to alternate facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back