Go ahead, pass concealed carry, see what happens...

RayneWooney

Feb 14, 2015
Nottingham, England
Go ahead NRA. Force nationwide concealed carry. I'll cheer for you. You know why?

Because the sane people will get the last laugh when people see the staggering death tolls, the rise in gun murders, and the NRA is forced to hide its head in embarrasment.

Maybe then, we can see how bad the NRA is for America, and then progress will be made.

You need to look at studies. Conceal carry doesn't mean more deaths, unless you are worried about the occasional criminal being on the wrong end.

Criminals already practice conceal carry. You don't think they'd be more shy if they thought more citizens were armed?

Pick on the criminals all you want, but don't be so stupid as to think that a permit will turn a decent citizen into a criminal. Doesn't work that way. It's criminals you need to worry about and laws don't affect them one way or the other.

I'm sure some liberals are hoping for murders just so they can blame it on gun laws instead of deranged killers. Chicago has a high murder rate and stricter gun laws than most of the country. Would you like the entire country to be more like Chicago?

You need to look at studies. Conceal carry doesn't mean more deaths, unless you are worried about the occasional criminal being on the wrong end.

Criminals already practice conceal carry. You don't think they'd be more shy if they thought more citizens were armed?

Pick on the criminals all you want, but don't be so stupid as to think that a permit will turn a decent citizen into a criminal. Doesn't work that way. It's criminals you need to worry about and laws don't affect them one way or the other.

I'm sure some liberals are hoping for murders just so they can blame it on gun laws instead of deranged killers. Chicago has a high murder rate and stricter gun laws than most of the country. Would you like the entire country to be more like Chicago?

States with concealed carry have more gun violence. period.

More than, say, Chicago? Dont think so, chief.
Look at states before and after they instituted carry permits. Crime went down. Shootings went down.
Gun control is alosing issue.

BT3M8bmIMAApm8i.jpg:large

No. Guns offending you is a sign that you care for defenseless children and women in elementary schools across the country

I see your point - but go to the firearms forum.
Where is the firearms forum. I can;t find one on here.

And besides, wouldn't a firearms forum be made up of closed mined NRA hicks anyways?

Here's the link to the Firearms forums:

Firearms US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you want to see the list of all forums, look at the top left of any page for the forums link in the red rectangle - or follow this link:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

49 states have more violence than Hawaii?

Who knew?

Go ahead NRA. Force nationwide concealed carry. I'll cheer for you. You know why?

Because the sane people will get the last laugh when people see the staggering death tolls, the rise in gun murders, and the NRA is forced to hide its head in embarrasment.

Maybe then, we can see how bad the NRA is for America, and then progress will be made.

Ummm, the facts are that where shall issue laws apply the violent crime rate has dropped. But that would be a fact and progressive operatives like you don't do facts. How much does Soros pay you for each post you make I wonder?

You have a IQ of 65, but the facts are that States with Shall Issue CCW laws enjoy a lower rate of crime then before the laws were passed. Period!

T3h NRA is incapable of showing embarrassment. They are too well compensated to care by the gun manufacturers themselves to say nothing of the clingers that send in their paltry donations

ZZm7S3A.jpg

Ummm, the facts are that where shall issue laws apply the violent crime rate has dropped. But that would be a fact and progressive operatives like you don't do facts. How much does Soros pay you for each post you make I wonder?

He can't find his way around this site to the firearms forum, much less to the FBI statistics website.

The NRA is the one group that has kept us Americans and not some cock sucking UK faggot. Concealed carry has always ended with less crime. Always. More gun control has always ended up with more violence.

Can you post me one link to a concealed carry person ever killing anyone in a rage of gun violence? A single fucking one that just went asshole crazy and started killing people? Every example of gun violence you can post will be some left wing retard going all crazy wanting more government and killing people that don't agree or a rat turd muslim. Which in the end, both are the same.

T3h NRA is incapable of showing embarrassment. They are too well compensated to care by the gun manufacturers themselves to say nothing of the clingers that send in their paltry donations

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Personally, I think with the exorbitant power and money the NRA has, the only way to defeat it is to let it embarrass itself like it did after Sandy Hook

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Its sad that a few hundred gun company CEO's have more say over the 30,000 gun victims a year

ZZm7S3A.jpg
What does the NRA have to be embarrassed about? Everything they do reduces violence and murder rates. Everything you left wing assholes do increases violence and murder rates.

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Its sad that a few hundred gun company CEO's have more say over the 30,000 gun victims a year

Did you just pull that number out of your ass?

You did, didn't you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back