GM Will Pay Back Remaining Cash Loans This Month

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
MICHIGAN: GM Will Pay Back Remaining Cash Loans This Month (2010-04-20).

ANN ARBOR, MI (MICHIGAN RADIO) - General Motors is expected to announce that it will pay back the remainder of six-point-seven billion dollars in U.S. and Canadian loans this month.

The automaker already made a payment of a billion dollars earlier this year.

GM CEO Ed Whitacre had said the automaker would pay the money back by June.

John Wolkonowitz is an auto analyst with I-H-S Global Insight.

He says the early payment is a sign that GM is selling enough cars to make it on its own.

But wait, if Obama is a communist who wants to take over the auto industry, how come this is happening? :eek:

MICHIGAN: GM Will Pay Back Remaining Cash Loans This Month (2010-04-20).

ANN ARBOR, MI (MICHIGAN RADIO) - General Motors is expected to announce that it will pay back the remainder of six-point-seven billion dollars in U.S. and Canadian loans this month.

The automaker already made a payment of a billion dollars earlier this year.

GM CEO Ed Whitacre had said the automaker would pay the money back by June.

John Wolkonowitz is an auto analyst with I-H-S Global Insight.

He says the early payment is a sign that GM is selling enough cars to make it on its own.

But wait, if Obama is a communist who wants to take over the auto industry, how come this is happening? :eek:

I'd like to congratulate GM for turning around their finances and the Obama administration for standing behind one of the keystone industries in the US.

Those who advocated letting GM fail, let the workers lose their jobs, let the US auto industry collapse have once again been proven wrong

Forum List

Back