GM designing & building electric cars in China.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I knew that's what they would do. They built an 800 million dollar plant in Mexico too,, AFTER we bailed their sorry asses out. the demonRats get what they paid for. They deserve it too. Me? I'll always buy Toyota.

What did you expect?

PICKET: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film - Washington Times

In late 2010, General Motors agreed to sponsor a propaganda film celebrating the 90th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP made film titled (translated to English) “The Birth of a Party” or “The Great Achievement of Founding the Party" is set to premiere all over the Communist nation on June 15 reported China AutoWeb last September. The auto website adds:

"According to an announcement posted on Shanghai GM’s official web site yesterday, whose title reads "joining hands with China Film Group, Cadillac whole-heartedly supports the making of the Birth of a Party..."​

The report goes further:

"As the CCP marries totalitarianism with capitalism and fools the people with entertainment, only the "politically correct" or stupid–or those who pretend to be so–can get rich. And GM seems to know this very well. While Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Volvo have all rushed to please China’s rich and powerful through physical enlargement (offering models of extended wheelbases), Cadillac gratifies the party orally, singing praises through a film."​

According to the above report, the film will discuss events that led up to the formation of the CCP following the 1917 Russian Revolution. When the movie first went into production GM signed up Cadillac as the “chief business partner” with the Communist Party, stating: “Cadillac whole-heartedly supports the making of the Birth of a Party.”

--

Along with concern over China's ownership of trillions of dollars of U.S. debt, it is truly troubling that an American company financially supported now by the U.S. taxpayer is happily promoting Communist propaganda that glosses over the atrocities of the Chinese Cultural Revolution. What's next for GM? Selling military vehicles for the Chinese to threaten their own people with?​

I guess I don't understand the point of your thread? Are you angry that GM is selling cars in China?

If Bush was outsourcing to China you'd be having a fucking meltdown.

How is this any different than any other manufacturing job that has been lost to China thanks to the unions in America?

I guess I don't understand the point of your thread? Are you angry that GM is selling cars in China?

How is this any different than any other manufacturing job that has been lost to China thanks to the unions in America?

The point is it's "OK" when Obama outsources to China -

You "froth at the mouth" if it occurred under Bush.

Dumbed down enough?

It sounds to me like they are building cars in China, to sell in China.

THey build cars here, to sell here.

I'm not sure I see the problem here folks.

GM is now SELLING them there. What part of that don't you get?

Pssssssssssssst

Hey stupid

Chevrolet Volt to be made in China

Yes, thanks for pointing out what an idiot you are.

The Volt is STILL being made in Detroit. Not only that, but they are adding jobs there at a nice click.

It is actually quite a coup to be making and selling the car in China. I'm truly sorry that you are too short-sighted to see that.

I don't have a problem with it at all, retardo.
You pointed out the car is not being manufactured in China.
I corrected your misinformed, ignorant claim.

You're welcome.

The point is it's "OK" when Obama outsources to China -

You "froth at the mouth" if it occurred under Bush.

Dumbed down enough?

Perhaps I am missing the part where OBAMA outsourced anything to China? And on the contrary to your drivel about outsourcing, I actually was all for the new refueling tanker being built by Airbus overseas as it would have saved our military money. Fortunately for the GOP, McCain made sure we tax payers paid more for the Boeing design....

Forum List

Back