Glorious President Trump Says He Will Support Bigger Coronavirus Relief Payments To Americans than Democrats Are Proposing

No, not satire. Pure trolling. Look at the OP's name - you don't select a name like white power matters unless you are a pure troll.
Not a troll. I'm dead serious. My name is the truth. White Power DOES Matter. If it didn't our country wouldn't exist.
Is stormfront still down, you sackless lump of shit?
lol.

Hard to be a troll in a giant echo chamber. He was prolly tired of being out shown by all the other trolls there and came here to stand out.

Our glorious bold leader is a force to be reckoned with. Once again he will have out flanked Democrats when it comes to putting more stimulus payments in the pockets of struggling lawful natural born Citizens. To my fellow Americans, invest it wisely and build more wealth.

It is our money, he is not doing us any favours. Maybe he should stop spending it on stupid stuff and redirect some of it to combat the worst pandemic in our lifetime instead of golfing.

It isn't our money. We are now over 26 trillion in debt. Just to note, Obama should have done the same and Biden isn't going to change any of this either.

Let's see how much debt China buys up. Wait until we get called out on all of this debt. It's going to happen.
And I wanna smack those that say, WE ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH lol. Serious? That's like bying everything by credit card that you can't even pay its minimum payments.

Our glorious bold leader is a force to be reckoned with. Once again he will have out flanked Democrats when it comes to putting more stimulus payments in the pockets of struggling lawful natural born Citizens. To my fellow Americans, invest it wisely and build more wealth.

It is our money, he is not doing us any favours. Maybe he should stop spending it on stupid stuff and redirect some of it to combat the worst pandemic in our lifetime instead of golfing.

It isn't our money. We are now over 26 trillion in debt. Just to note, Obama should have done the same and Biden isn't going to change any of this either.

Let's see how much debt China buys up. Wait until we get called out on all of this debt. It's going to happen.
And I wanna smack those that say, WE ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH lol. Serious? That's like bying everything by credit card that you can't even pay its minimum payments.
Why, because you don't like facts or reality?

global-wealth-by-country-2019-v2.jpg

The US is far and away the wealthiest nation on the planet by a massive margin. That is just a fact. Spending is a problem but it does not outshine the total wealth of the nation by a long shot.

Breitbart? That's funny. However, Trump is getting pounded so badly in the polls that I can see him trying to buy the election with taxpayer funds. BTW, McConnell is saying NO NEW RELIEF PAYMENTS.

Everybody could be saying NEW RELIEF payments and guaranteed Pelosi and Schumer will hold them up.

There is more a chance that the Senate will hold it up. The Reps in the Senate aren't for it either. This isn't about Red V Blue, it's about Rump trying to buy an Election.

Breitbart? That's funny. However, Trump is getting pounded so badly in the polls that I can see him trying to buy the election with taxpayer funds. BTW, McConnell is saying NO NEW RELIEF PAYMENTS.

Everybody could be saying NEW RELIEF payments and guaranteed Pelosi and Schumer will hold them up.

There is more a chance that the Senate will hold it up. The Reps in the Senate aren't for it either. This isn't about Red V Blue, it's about Rump trying to buy an Election.

Democrats already showed they are willing to let Americans suffer through stress and anxiety of economic loss so that their cronies at the Kennedy Center can get new curtains.

The US is far and away the wealthiest nation on the planet by a massive margin. That is just a fact. Spending is a problem but it does not outshine the total wealth of the nation by a long shot.

Dude most Americans owe money, the government owes money everything is borrowed....what wealth are you talking about. I came from a third world country, people don't have as much but they own and pay for everything cash now that's wealth.

America has been what it is for only a hundred years or so....the Moors (Arab, Muslim, Africans) lead the old world and brought whites of Europe out of the dark ages for 8 centuries, The Ottomans, the Moguls, The Persians, the Pharaohs they last centuries and they were not whites.....who ever told you that whites are supreme lied to you....is just a pigment of the skin dummy.

Dude most Americans owe money, the government owes money everything is borrowed....what wealth are you talking about. I came from a third world country, people don't have as much but they own and pay for everything cash now that's wealth.

America has been what it is for only a hundred years or so....the Moors (Arab, Muslim, Africans) lead the old world and brought whites of Europe out of the dark ages for 8 centuries, The Ottomans, the Moguls, The Persians, the Pharaohs they last centuries and they were not whites.....who ever told you that whites are supreme lied to you....is just a pigment of the skin dummy.
I have never claimed that whites are supreme. Nowhere have I ever claimed any race was superior or inferior to any other race, period.

Statements I have never made or even remotely alluded to have nothing to do with the statement you actually made: "And I wanna smack those that say, WE ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH lol. Serious?"

We are the richest country on earth. That is a fact. There is no other nation that even comes close.

I have never claimed that whites are supreme. Nowhere have I ever claimed any race was superior or inferior to any other race, period.

Statements I have never made or even remotely alluded to have nothing to do with the statement you actually made: "And I wanna smack those that say, WE ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH lol. Serious?"

We are the richest country on earth. That is a fact. There is no other nation that even comes close.

We are the most in debt country on Earth. Does that really make one rich?

We are the most in debt country on Earth. Does that really make one rich?
No. What makes us the most wealthy nation on earth is that we have 105 trillion in assets within the nation. About 30% of the total assets on earth.

I apologize I got you mixed up with someone else's answer. And no we are not, we have too much debt, let's pay it off and see how much we are worth.

I apologize I got you mixed up with someone else's answer. And no we are not, we have too much debt, let's pay it off and see how much we are worth.
We do have to much debt. That does not negate the fact we have 30% of the worlds assets here though. Rich does not mean you do not use credit.

There is a difference between bad spending habits and current assets. What I have been pointing out is a hard fact and is not related to opinions on how we are spending money or the current debt the US is in. Even with our debt figured in and ignoring the debts that other nations have the US is still massively more wealthy than any other nation by a huge margin.

Forum List

Back