Globalization-Open Borders Hillary DEFEATED!

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
It is time to crow! Apparently there is some patriotism left in the U.S. after all. And we don't have to become any more of a bilingual country. With any luck, that trend can even be reversed. And maybe we can go to fair trade instead of "free" trade. Also, interestingly enough, if Trump had received the republican support that he should have, he may not have won. Now that he has, I wonder how many of those republican turncoats will come crawling back.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not expecting a lot from Trump. (Though it would be nice if we got it) After all, he isn't as great as Hitler. But at least Trump is a far better choice than Hillary would have been.

BREXIT USA!

I supported Trump even tho' I didn't think he'd win. I've regained my faith in my fellow Americans who voted for Trump. Thank you fellow Trump supporters for making a 'last stand' at just the right time and dutifully shredding the far-left hijacked Democrat Party leaving them in tatters. Democrats need to take this time for self-introspection towards moderation that has an aim towards preserving an American identity and tradition.

Remember how he said "Jeb (low energy) you used to be up here, in the middle, now you're on the end, soon you will be pushed off the stage" lol! Little Marco! Jeb and his "overseas" trip.......funny stuff.

• Banned
Remember how he said "Jeb (low energy) you used to be up here, in the middle, now you're on the end, soon you will be pushed off the stage" lol! Little Marco! Jeb and his "overseas" trip.......funny stuff.

I wish I knew what you were talking about.

It is time to crow! Apparently there is some patriotism left in the U.S. after all. And we don't have to become any more of a bilingual country. With any luck, that trend can even be reversed. And maybe we can go to fair trade instead of "free" trade. Also, interestingly enough, if Trump had received the republican support that he should have, he may not have won. Now that he has, I wonder how many of those republican turncoats will come crawling back.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not expecting a lot from Trump. (Though it would be nice if we got it) After all, he isn't as great as Hitler. But at least Trump is a far better choice than Hillary would have been.
White nationalists really need to put all their efforts into keeping Europe ethnically European if Trump can finally defeat the anti-white narrative here.

The notion that white Americans can ever completely detach ourselves from blacks and the other minorities who were here since America's founding(not Chicanos) is not just a pipe dream, but really just fundamentally anti-American and crazy.

A coordinated effort to protect indigenous European rights is really all white people need, besides increased birth rates, obviously.

He is talking about the set up for the Republican primary debates.

Originally Jeb was opposite to Trump in the middle of the 1st tier candidates, signifying a higher name recognition than the rest of the field. Trump destroyed Jeb to the point that he didn't even think he could make the 2nd tier Republican debate and dropped out.

Jeb was the initially the heavy favorite to win the Republican nomination.

bordertrebuchet.jpg

• Banned

White nationalists really need to put all their efforts into keeping Europe ethnically European if Trump can finally defeat the anti-white narrative here.

The notion that white Americans can ever completely detach ourselves from blacks and the other minorities who were here since America's founding(not Chicanos) is not just a pipe dream, but really just fundamentally anti-American and crazy.

A coordinated effort to protect indigenous European rights is really all white people need, besides increased birth rates, obviously.

You say that for White nationalists (separatists) here in the U.S. to separate from non whites is crazy. But you also say that White nationalists in Europe need to keep Europe ethnically European. That would involve doing the same thing there as you say would be crazy to do here. That is a contradictory statement. Also, it doesn't matter however long somebody may have been in whatever country. Something that needs to be done should be done, despite that.

As for White birth rates, from what I hear, White birth rates are fairly stable. There wouldn't be a lot of difficulty in tweaking any problems in that regard.

• Banned

He is talking about the set up for the Republican primary debates.

Originally Jeb was opposite to Trump in the middle of the 1st tier candidates, signifying a higher name recognition than the rest of the field. Trump destroyed Jeb to the point that he didn't even think he could make the 2nd tier Republican debate and dropped out.

Jeb was the initially the heavy favorite to win the Republican nomination.

Oh.

Forum List

Back