Globalist constitute a global network of Satanist pedophiles

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
Globalist constitute a global network of Satanist pedophiles. The pope is the kingpin of the Globalist.
Some prominent Globalist are “Royal” families, Kissinger, Rockefeller and Soros.

The prime Globalist project is empowering a One World Government.
To do this they know they must transform all "sovereign" nations into provinces of a sovereign One World Government.

Thus GLOBALIST are currently working to reduce EVERY "sovereign" nation into a failed state.

This is the purpose of the Muslim influx of people and influence into Europe and USA.
This is the purpose of exacerbating racial animosity by favoring one race over another [example: so called “Affirmative Action”].

Globalist know that people of a failed state will want the security that will be promised through the One World Government.

American POTUSs for many decades have in fact been working to make USA a FAILED STATE. Obama will finish that work.

The One World Government is ORDAINED to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul-saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

The God-sent Revelation is the ONLY trustworthy written source of information about the coming NWOrder "global government" the BEAST will rule for 3.5 years.

The wonderful “silver lining” in the dark cloud is that God is giving us opportunity to “REIGN WITH CHRIST” as per Revelation 20:4.

SML5cqW.jpg

SLINGING SEEDS

The globalists are scum, but I disagree with you on one point: The conspiracy is not "Satanic" in the true sense. I used to think that too, but I spend years researching it and I have found that the "Satanic Panic" is a blame-shifting technique, and more. I recommend the information on this site to expose the globalists' real agenda:
666 Black Sun

Well, I'm confident God is a real spirit person, Jesus is a real spirit person and Satan is a real spirit person ....
IOW: confident the NT is true.
I recommend heeding the information in Revelation 13->forward.

Globalist constitute a global network of Satanist pedophiles. The pope is the kingpin of the Globalist.
Some prominent Globalist are “Royal” families, Kissinger, Rockefeller and Soros.

To do this they know they must transform all "sovereign" nations into provinces of a sovereign One World Government.

Thus GLOBALIST are currently working to reduce EVERY "sovereign" nation into a failed state.

This is the purpose of the Muslim influx of people and influence into Europe and USA.
This is the purpose of exacerbating racial animosity by favoring one race over another [example: so called “Affirmative Action”].

Globalist know that people of a failed state will want the security that will be promised through the One World Government.

American POTUSs for many decades have in fact been working to make USA a FAILED STATE. Obama will finish that work.

The One World Government is ORDAINED to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul-saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

The God-sent Revelation is the ONLY trustworthy written source of information about the coming NWOrder "global government" the BEAST will rule for 3.5 years.

The wonderful “silver lining” in the dark cloud is that God is giving us opportunity to “REIGN WITH CHRIST” as per Revelation 20:4.

SML5cqW.jpg

SLINGING SEEDS

Where have you been. They're called jews.

SML5cqW.jpg

SLINGING SEEDS

Where have you been. They're called jews.

Soooooooo lame.

The Satanic Globalist clique is made up of people from most all ethnicities and religious backgrounds.

Of course, Jews are over represented in all intellectual endeavors.

Forum List

Back