Global warming tipping points

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
A recent study find the following climate tipping points nearing certainty.
1662742645873.png

But, of course, none of these actually look threatening, do they. And since this is all based on lies, there is NOTHING to worry about. Right?

Last edited:
Can you explain why you're not worried the least little bit?

I know snake oil peddlers when I see them......Thing is the fuckers are picking our pockets by raiding the treasury at the same time.

So yeah, I guess I do worry about the pocket picking thing.
Who do you think is/are "snake oil peddlers" and what makes you think that?

Natural variation and the paleo records show man's contribution is negligible and cannot be discerned from noise in our climatic system. This is Wyoming this morning...

1662743420531.png

I love the fearmongering in the face of a cooling ocean and a cooling planet.
Every one of the so called "tipping points" in your fallacy post are from discredited MODELING... Yes, GCM's that overestimate warming by a factor of ten.

You people are so damn gullible. The EU and the Northern Hemisphere in general is about to get slammed by one of the coldest winters in about 100 years and you are parroting talking points that have no basis in empirically observed evidence.

The tipping point is 20% for good service.

It's going to take a massive event directly related to the warming for anything to be done. By then it will be to late of course and we'll devolve a bit......

Adapt or die.

I guess they waited two weeks too long to put out the paper as the heat bubble is breaking up and cold is about to set in.... Weather and fearmongering....
You've been claiming imminent cooling for several years now but it hasn't happened and shows no signs of doing so. No science supports your claims. Surprising, from a "man of science" like you.

People like yourself that parrot such trash and then have the nerve look down their nose at others that don't buy it.
I am not the originator of the science I post here so blaming me for it is pointless. And, of course, I look down my nose at people like you. You deserve no better.

Natural variation and the paleo records show man's contribution is negligible and cannot be discerned from noise in our climatic system. This is Wyoming this morning...

View attachment 693967

I love the fearmongering in the face of a cooling ocean and a cooling planet.
Every one of the so called "tipping points" in your fallacy post are from discredited MODELING... Yes, GCM's that overestimate warming by a factor of ten.

You people are so damn gullible. The EU and the Northern Hemisphere in general is about to get slammed by one of the coldest winters in about 100 years and you are parroting talking points that have no basis in empirically observed evidence.
Looks like this morning's Wyoming WEATHER, fool. Here's what the planet's been doing:
1662744497962.png

You've been claiming imminent cooling for several years now but it hasn't happened and shows no signs of doing so. No science supports your claims. Surprising, from a "man of science" like you.
You keep ignoring what has been going on now for 9 years.

Your bloviation is laughable... You keep parroting the lie from the guardian and discredited propogandists who refuse to allow their work to be empirically verified.

Its called Science and Science requires we question everything over and over again. Science is NEVER settled. So, get over yourself.

The elites must be ecstatic now that they have 3 different things that make their lemmings wet the bed.
1) Trump
2) Climate change
3) Flu/colds
They've had your number for a long time & they play you all like a fiddle.

Ya'll fall for everything faster than Kamala hits her knees at a cabinet meeting

The elites must be ecstatic now that they have 3 different things that make their lemmings wet the bed.
1) Trump
2) Climate change
3) Flu/colds
They've had your number for a long time & they play you all like a fiddle.

Ya'll fall for everything faster than Kamala hits her knees at a cabinet meeting
And all the world's scientists, does someone have THEIR numbers? Have they ALL fallen for some scam?

Forum List

Back