What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Global warming tipping points

OP
Crick

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Go look it up" ... like I said ... YOU don't understand correlation ... or you would simple state how WG1 determines correlation ... you've made no comment on the mathematical basis I've presented ... why are you bringing up stupid shit from a political organization? ... how are you determining mathematical correlation? ...

=====

What does this do to demonstrate causation? ... or are these just statistical arts ... yeah, epicycles work fine, so what? ...
You need to keep better track of your own posts. You demanded to see mountains of evidence. I was showing you where to find it.

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Reaction score
You need to keep better track of your own posts. You demanded to see mountains of evidence. I was showing you where to find it.

The IPCC reports is ten time bigger than the Holy Bible ... if you looked this up, then you have a link ... but you don't have a link because you never looked it up ...

Fucking liar ... YOU don't understand correlation ... or you'd have stated the IPCC's criteria ... Hell's bells, you're so clueless that you can't even comment on the standard I posted ... "Go look it up yourself" is your lie today ...

OP
Crick

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
The IPCC reports is ten time bigger than the Holy Bible ... if you looked this up, then you have a link ... but you don't have a link because you never looked it up ...

Fucking liar ... YOU don't understand correlation ... or you'd have stated the IPCC's criteria ... Hell's bells, you're so clueless that you can't even comment on the standard I posted ... "Go look it up yourself" is your lie today ...
Allow me to repeat. YOU demanded to see the mountains of evidence I frequently mention. I showed you the mountains of evidence. If you're still looking for a formula for calculating forcing factor, a Google search found this before I finished asking the question:

∆F = 5.35 ∗ In C/CO

Where: ∆F is the radiative forcing (W m-2 )

C is the perturbed concentration of CO2 (ppm)

CO is the original concentration of CO2 (ppm)

Not one of your more exotic calculations.

OP
Crick

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
And here, from page 368 of Chapter 6 of the Executive Summary of AR6 we have:

Table 6.2: Simplified expressions for calculation of radiative forcing due to CO2, CH4, N2O, and halocarbons. The first row for CO2 lists an expression with a form similar to IPCC (1990) but with newer values of the constants. The second row for CO2 is a more complete and updated expression similar in form to that of Shi (1992). The third row expression for CO2 is from WMO (1999), based in turn on Hansen et al. (1988).

1665932368734.png

f(M,N) = 0.47 ln[1+2.01×10−5 (MN)0.75+5.31×10−15 M(MN)1.52]
C is CO2 in ppm
M is CH4 in ppb
N is N2O in ppb
X is CFC in ppb
The constant in the simplified expression for CO2 for the first row is based on radiative transfer calculations with three-dimensional climatological meteorological input data (Myhre et al., 1998b). For the second and third rows, constants are derived with radiative transfer calculations using one-dimensional global average meteorological input data from Shi (1992) and Hansen et al. (1988), respectively. The subscript 0 denotes the unperturbed concentration

Last edited:

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List