Global warming strikes again folks!!

well actually circulation mixes the water to keep it cooler. Those wave things that come in and go out from shore lines.

The UV light is what has warmed the oceans over billions of years. Heat rises. Simple wave action does nothing to warm the oceans.

The UV light is what has warmed the oceans over billions of years. Heat rises. Simple wave action does nothing to warm the oceans.
West, the demofks still don't know we need at least 150 PPM of CO2 to exist. so we are double our needs to exist and that's supposedly catastrophic. I laugh all the time at these selective outrage punks.

what's their ideal temperature?
Pretty dumb question. Why don’t you ask NASA so they can laugh at you. You’re hilariously ignorant of evolution aren’t you ? That’s why most repugnants have no idea why AGW is effectively altering our environment. No one can give you an intelligent answer to a stupid question.

West, the demofks still don't know we need at least 150 PPM of CO2 to exist. so we are double our needs to exist and that's supposedly catastrophic. I laugh all the time at these selective outrage punks.
Got your little woo woo statement out and pretending you know a little science… Hilarious.

Actually I think we need about 200 ppm to feed all the plant life.

I guess you failed Intro to Really Basic Physics for Students Taking the 8th Grade for the Third Time.

Heat doesn't rise. Fluids sort themselves by density. And waves heat the ocean. They also mix the shit out of the wee tiny layer warmed by IR.

Really ? Only surface down to one meter.
“The cycle begins when the top one meter of the ocean absorbs sunlight. Heat from the sunlight is then dispersed within the top 100 meters of the ocean by waves. These 100 meters of ocean can absorb a lot of heat without much change in temperature. In fact, the ocean cools off very little at night.”

I guess you failed Intro to Really Basic Physics for Students Taking the 8th Grade for the Third Time.

Heat doesn't rise. Fluids sort themselves by density. And waves heat the ocean. They also mix the shit out of the wee tiny layer warmed by IR.

Really? Show the math.

But nobody cares about that gobbly goop. :cul2: Show us any evidence........links please btw........

But they see camels in a heavy snowstorm in the middle of a desert.

How in gheys hell do you get near 80 years old and miss the memo that reality is 95% perception?

Who's not winning??!!!!:abgg2q.jpg:

How many Americans are going to ever see that study?

279? Maybe?!!!

The public not at all interested in this drivel...not debatable.

Which is why since 2010, every poll on "voters concerns" finds climate change waaaaaaay down at the bottom. ( will post random ones by request :deal:

I could post up studies displaying the dangers of group navel gazing and call it a crisis....the only thing that matters in life is how things impact the political landscape. You have winners and losers.

Nobody cares about the residuals with the skin.:coffee:

Btw...I'm 14 years in this forum and have yet to lose even once on any thread. Not one time.

How?

Because NOT ONCE in 14 years has anybody provided any evidence that the public cares or that the science is mattering when it comes to "climate change".

Opinions/words don't matter for shit....only measurable behavior counts. When solar/wind become more than fringe...decades away btw...come talk to me.

Hey...just keepin' it real.

How many Americans are going to ever see that study?

279? Maybe?!!!

The public not at all interested in this drivel...not debatable.

Which is why since 2010, every poll on "voters concerns" finds climate change waaaaaaay down at the bottom. ( will post random ones by request

I could post up studies displaying the dangers of group navel gazing and call it a crisis....the only thing that matters in life is how things impact the political landscape. You have winners and losers.

Nobody cares about the residuals with the skin.

It is common knowledge here that you never argue with facts or figures or actual science but with skooker's perennial refrain, "No one cares". We all disagree with you, of course, but the more important point is that the amount of caring has NOTHING to do with whether or not it is CORRECT you ignorant fuck.

Because NOT ONCE in 14 years has anybody provided any evidence that the public cares or that the science is mattering when it comes to "climate change".
You are the judge of your idiocy ? So you’re your own doctor. Proof positive you’re insane. There are no climate research facilities that rely on science that agree with deniers. There are no governments or related corporations that agree with you. That makes you delusional.

I can't argue with that, I'm not that expert, but the information I found said 150.
The 800,000 year ice core record shows it swinging from 170 to 300 ppm. Plant life obviously survived 170, so...

The 800,000 year ice core record shows it swinging from 170 to 300 ppm. Plant life obviously survived 170, so...
I would expect that based on my research. Now, since you want to show you’re an expert, how much is too much for plant life?

Forum List

Back