Global warming strikes again folks!!

sure I did, I gave you the reported total of scientists 75 out of 77. To which you barked at and said no, no, no it's a 100%. hahahahahahaahaha you can't even follow the thread.

The only 75 out of 77 was for a poll, .wtf are you babbling about ? Ive illustrated that where scientist ACTUALLY WORK, ITS 100% agreement
You idiots keep claiming there a list of 20k scientists who are deniers……BUT YOU CANT PRODUCE THE LIST

The only 75 out of 77 was for a poll, .wtf are you babbling about ? Ive illustrated that where scientist ACTUALLY WORK, ITS 100% agreement
You idiots keep claiming there a list of 20k scientists who are deniers……BUT YOU CANT PRODUCE THE LIST
The fk you have. This isn’t Star Wars

Just one, name just REAL institution that employs scientists that represents deniers…..just one, one one.
What the fk do you think that proves exactly. Heartland institute had a petition from 31,000 scientists. Whooptido again. You still haven’t shown any scientist’s yet

What the fk do you think that proves exactly. Heartland institute had a petition from 31,000 scientists. Whooptido again. You still haven’t shown any scientist’s yet
Where is the petition from this conservative political institute….where is it ?
i listed my evidence. You could at least check them out….where is your petition ?
Does it have any relationship to science ? Nope. NOTHING.
So we have science deniers like you who aren’t even educated….in science.

Where is the petition from this conservative political institute….where is it ?
i listed my evidence. You could at least check them out….where is your petition ?
Does it have any relationship to science ? Nope. NOTHING.
So we have science deniers like you who aren’t even educated….in science.
Naw, you didn’t

There is no Travis G Fitts Jr listed as a scientist.
The list is of dead people.
All my references are ligit institutes of higher learning.
“Travis Gary Fitts, born in Tuscaloosa, AL, November 21, 1933, passed away on May 28, 2022. A true gentleman in every sense he placed the welfare of others ahead of his own.”
THIS ENTIRE LIST IS MADE UP SHIT.
You are making up shit.

There is no Travis G Fitts Jr listed as a scientist.
The list is of dead people.
All my references are ligit institutes of higher learning.
“Travis Gary Fitts, born in Tuscaloosa, AL, November 21, 1933, passed away on May 28, 2022. A true gentleman in every sense he placed the welfare of others ahead of his own.”
THIS ENTIRE LIST IS MADE UP SHIT.
You are making up shit.
Like the IPCC list

Mine was visible
Made up shit is visible ? A list about science of dead people claiming they were scientists. This fking list never sees the light of day except between deniers who feed on each other’s fears. There is no wide publication of this list for one reason; it’s a fraud. Only you malcontents refer to it, no one in the public eye does. They’d be laughed at.

Made up shit is visible ? A list about science of dead people claiming they were scientists. This fking list never sees the light of day except between deniers who feed on each other’s fears. There is no wide publication of this list for one reason; it’s a fraud. Only you malcontents refer to it, no one in the public eye does. They’d be laughed at.
where's your list? I'm still waiting for it, let me look up who you post. The IPCC list isn't climate scientists, did you know that?

where's your list? I'm still waiting for it, let me look up who you post. The IPCC list isn't climate scientists, did you know that?
Boy, you are stupid. I guess if we used JHU as one of dozens of authority’s in cancer reserch your response would be the same with respect to all the doctors and medical science research people who work there. You’re FOS. Every institution represents the agreed upon findings of all the science researchers who worked there. Seeing how NO CLIMATE RESEARCH FACILITYs IN THE WORLD AGREES WITH YOU, THAT covers It stupid. Thats where ALL the research is conducted foolish. THATS WHERE ALL THE WORKING climate science work foolish. How long have you been this foolish ?

The dead ones in your stupid lists don’t count. check out counter publications don’t count. fix News doesn’t count.
Tucker doesn’t count. You don’t count.

Forum List

Back