Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... an

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Good news, I guess. I am not really sure what the temperature should be. My guess from Al Gore is something much cooler then it apparently is. Not sure of what he thinks is the right temperature.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

Read more: Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2217286-157E3ADF000005DC-561_644x358.jpg

Good news, I guess. I am not really sure what the temperature should be. My guess from Al Gore is something much cooler then it apparently is. Not sure of what he thinks is the right temperature.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

Read more: Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

I completely reject this report. It has too many assumptions in it.

What assumptions are you talking about? I would think you may have a dispute with the data but I didn't read a word that indicated to me they made assumptions. Of course with the computer models they do make a lot of assumptions which are proving not to be correct.

What assumptions are you talking about? I would think you may have a dispute with the data but I didn't read a word that indicated to me they made assumptions. Of course with the computer models they do make a lot of assumptions which are proving not to be correct.

He is an idiot, the Whole GW argument is based on assumptions, Science is often Based on assumptions.

what does this have to do with Politics By the way, we have a whole section on the environment.

Some climate scientists, such as Professor Phil Jones, director of the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, last week dismissed the significance of the plateau, saying that 15 or 16 years is too short a period from which to draw conclusions.

I find this comment really funny. 15 or 16 years is not long enough to draw Conclusions. Their Entire Argument that things were Warming was based on 16 years of warming.

I think that the politics that surround GW is worthy of the Political forum. GW, in my opinion, is all about control and politics.

As someone in the field of science, this report is wrong, full of holes, and is quite dishonest.

As someone in the field of science, this report is wrong, full of holes, and is quite dishonest.

So your argument is against the chart? The data? What? Field of science could mean a whole lot of things.

So, answer one question, what should the temperature be?

Some climate scientists, such as Professor Phil Jones, director of the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, last week dismissed the significance of the plateau, saying that 15 or 16 years is too short a period from which to draw conclusions.

I find this comment really funny. 15 or 16 years is not long enough to draw Conclusions. Their Entire Argument that things were Warming was based on 16 years of warming.
And we have retards here (*coughChrisOldRockscough*) who screech "GLOBAL WARMING!!!" if there's a couple of record high temps in a single day. :lmao:

Last edited:
Does this mean we can start polluting again?

Well of course it does. But only if you're a clueless lib jackwagon. We conservationists will still be cleaning up after you long after you're dead and buried.

So your argument is against the chart? The data? What? Field of science could mean a whole lot of things.

So, answer one question, what should the temperature be?

I love your sig, especially the supporters signing different sides of the cheque. but shouldnt the other part read "Just because President Obama said he was born in Kenya doesn't mean he wasn't"?

Here is a key statement from the article.................

Others disagreed. Professor Judith Curry, who is the head of the climate science department at America’s prestigious Georgia Tech university, told The Mail on Sunday that it was clear that the computer models used to predict future warming were ‘deeply flawed’.

All computer models on this are gay............the religion just doesnt accept any models except their own.:eusa_dance:

Dont forget too.......all these "conensus science" geeks have been living in a bubble for 2 decades rejecting anything that challenges the established narrative................

bubbletree01.jpg

Last edited:
none

I dont see much difference other than the offset, and the slightly greater variance in UAH

does anyone have the actual covenance of this graph? did it come from the Met or did the newspaper just generate it?

What assumptions are you talking about?

Well, for starters, the notion that any global warming has been going on at all, as opposed to happenstance warmer temperatures for a few years. Then, there's the assumption that the time frame studied is a relevant sample set. That one is particularly troublesome, because even the past 100 years can only represent a snap-shot on a geological scale.

Forum List

Back