Global warming 'pause' since 1998 reflects natural fluctuation, study concludes

proves one thing, that's for sure.......we still don't know shit about shit with this climate change stuff.

Agree. Nobody really knows everything about this climate change. Mainly because it is very unpredictable.

We don't know everything about anything. That doesn't keep us from modifying our behavior and restraining our choices in thousands of different ways about the threats and risks we do know SOMETHING about.

I thought you had eliminated all the variables except for a 120PPM Increase in CO2 as the cause of "Warming"

Can you show us your lab work?

Did extra-terrestrial aliens just take over Matthews body?

He is posting AGW denialist propaganda.

This is getting weird.

I thought you had eliminated all the variables except for a 120PPM Increase in CO2 as the cause of "Warming"

You try to change the topic because you have nothing to bring to the discussion actually taking place.

Just out of curiosity, do you lie to your wife, your children, your friends and coworkers as often as you lie to us?

You try to change the topic because you have nothing to bring to the discussion actually taking place.

Just out of curiosity, do you lie to your wife, your children, your friends and coworkers as often as you lie to us?

I'm not the one calling people "DENIER!!!" just because they ask me question I can't answer

Last edited:
Good response. This must be the result of all that science on your side. Right?

Surely you have overheard the many conversations here in which it was quite definitively explained that changes in the sun's output are neither of sufficient magnitude nor of anything even approaching a correlative trend. The world's climate scientists - the fellows who got their college degrees, their masters degrees and their doctorates all by studying exactly these topics in levels of technical detail of which I'm quite sure that you, Frank, are incapable of even beginning to comprehend.

The warming we have been experiencing the last 150 years is NOT due to any changes in the output of the sun. Let me correct that. There have been small changes in the output of the sun during that period: both up and down. Those changes have had effects on the Earth's temperature. But they have been microscopic in magnitude. Greenhouse warming from human GHG emissions is the primary cause of the warming we've experienced.

Last edited:
Surely you have overheard the many conversations here in which it was quite definitively explained that changes in the sun's output are neither of sufficient magnitude nor of anything even approaching a correlative trend. The world's climate scientists - the fellows who got their college degrees, their masters degrees and their doctorates all by studying exactly these topics in levels of technical detail of which I'm quite sure that you, Frank, are incapable of even beginning to comprehend.

The warming we have been experiencing the last 150 years is NOT due to any changes in the output of the sun.

And once again the AGW scriptures repeated for all the AGW followers.

Then again they believe that CO2 drives climate, even though it never has.

If we can get the AGW cult members to allow real science to prevail then we will be much better off.

But what do expect from those that watch fiction movies made by AL Gore.

Forum List

Back