No increase in HOT days,

View attachment 592398
===

Plummeting death rate since 1920,

View attachment 592399
LINK

===

and the best for last:

Next, here is the radical change in downwelling radiation at the surface from the increase in CO2 that is supposed to be driving the “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!” What I’ve shown is the change that in theory would have occurred from the changes in CO2 from 1750 to the present, and the change that in theory will occur in the future when CO2 increases from its present value to twice the 1750 value. This is using the generally accepted (although not rigorously derived) claim that the downwelling radiation change from a doubling of CO2 is 3.5 watts per square metre (W/m2). The purpose is to show how small these CO2-caused changes are compared to total downwelling radiation.

change-in-downwelling-surface-radiation-2-720x647.png

The changes in downwelling radiation from the increase in CO2 are trivially small, lost in the noise …

LINK
Maybe try getting your info NOT from paid liars at the Federalist society.

I only fact checked one of your charts. Naturally, it is misleading and created by paid deniers to fool the denier rubes

Here is the ACTUAL chart of tornado energy over the past decades. See a trend?:

Screenshot_20220129-192516_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Another example of Dunning-Kruger. No, that is simply not true. You absolutely know nothing about this subject, are speaking from abject ignorance, and are too stupid to realize it.
No. It's not an example of dunning-kruger, dummy. You don't know what you are talking about as usual.

We are #2 polluter after China. And when it comes to total amount of GHGs put into the atmosphere, we are #1 by a huge margin.
CO2 isn't pollution, dummy. CO2 is a vital component of the carbon cycle which all life on this planet depends upon for its survival. Leave it to you to believe CO2 is pollution.

I only fact checked one of your charts. Naturally, it is misleading and created by paid deniers to fool the denier rubes

View attachment 594489

No link means you have nothing, and you ignored my link to what the NOAA says about declining Major Tornado counts this straight off their website:

1643692697221.png

Historical Records and Trends

=====

Here you will learn how Dr. Mann lied about the chart you attacked in my post and what the NOAA tornado database says about Tornadoes.

Dr. Curry

TORNADO​

LINK

View attachment 594489

It has been 5 weeks and still no link for your chart maybe you made it up out of your ass?

:cul2:

Not only that you IGNORED the NOAA data on Tornadoes which means you rather remain ignorant and stupid like the climate creep gook you are.

From Currys blog climate gooks will ignore because they ARE full of shit:

=====

Chris Martz, an undergraduate meteorology student at Millersville University, provides the following plots of NOAA’s tornado record

1646974616238.png

It has been 5 weeks and still no link for your chart maybe you made it up out of your ass?

:cul2:

Not only that you IGNORED the NOAA data on Tornadoes which means you rather remain ignorant and stupid like the climate creep gook you are.

From Currys blog climate gooks will ignore because they ARE full of shit:

=====

Chris Martz, an undergraduate meteorology student at Millersville University, provides the following plots of NOAA’s tornado record

View attachment 613895
ACE (Accumulated Cyclonic Energy) is very low and has been for about 9 years. Your charts are accurate to the empirically observed data.

Forum List

Back