Gloating about the new Hillary FBI email scandal is very fun and I'm enjoying myself

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
After watching the Clintons get away with hundreds of felonies over a period of 30 years, it is satisfying that these crooked folks might finally get what they deserve.

Watching Hillary's supporters on this forum whine about it just makes it all the more delicious.

Please join this thread and shed all your tears here.

I have thoughtfully provided a bucket to catch your tears, and I shall be drinking deeply later tonight as I toast the coming demise of Hillary Clinton and everything she stands for.

You may commence.

If Hillary sinks, can you imagine, how much money will be wasted by Soros, weapons producers, Wall street, bankers, all kinds of globalists and other traitors?

Just this reason itself should make Americans run and vote for Trump and then to enjoy the grief of all the dummies and traitors.

anthony_weiner3.jpg

After watching the Clintons get away with hundreds of felonies over a period of 30 years, it is satisfying that these crooked folks might finally get what they deserve.

Watching Hillary's supporters on this forum whine about it just makes it all the more delicious.

I have thoughtfully provided a bucket to catch your tears, and I shall be drinking deeply later tonight as I toast the coming demise of Hillary Clinton and everything she stands for.

You may commence.
Lol when I actually read the quote Comey said about the new emails, I'm not at all worried.

You may commence.
Lol when I actually read the quote Comey said about the new emails, I'm not at all worried.
tumblr_n5bwfoqJJv1s8y6xro1_1280.gif

You may commence.
Maybe you should get that checked out. You might have a nervous break down when Hillary wins.

You may commence.
Maybe you should get that checked out. You might have a nervous break down when Hillary wins.
LOL, if HIllary wins the fun will only be beginning. Hillary will be the only President who's impeachment investigation begin before she takes the oath of office. She can make history as only the third President impeached, but the second Clinton:
ceeaa01184f0c5226540a22cce8704a7.jpg

You may commence.
LOL, if HIllary wins the fun will only be beginning. Hillary will be the only President who's impeachment investigation begin before she takes the oath of office. She can make history as only the third President impeached, but the second Clinton:
ceeaa01184f0c5226540a22cce8704a7.jpg
It's not Hillary's fault repubs are a bunch of shallow, partisan hacks. Trump on the other hand has actual court cases coming up involving fraud and rape of a 13 year old girl. Oops!

You may commence.
How about now? How's your butt feel now?

Forum List

Back